• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I'll be dropping Bruce Gibson, leaving only Alice as my character here. I no longer feel inspired to post as him and I don't get to log in here as often as I'd like to.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Cosmic Fury, is Ash your teacher? Self Defense and Intermediate Battle Study? If so, I apologize. My internet has been uncooperative as of late. I'm going to be trying for a post asap. It's harder on a phone

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Bai: "Zen, we need an example of Pokemon Anatomy, could you please stand motionless and silent?"

Zen: "Already there."

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Hey everyone I just have a quick question. So it says in the rules that having Pokemon speak english is generally frowned upon. But it also says that only Pokemon that learn telepathy in the games may speak english. I have seen a few people who's Pokemon would know telepathy speaking english. I have a Ralts which according to bulbapedia knows telepathy as it's hidden ability. So my question is can my Ralts speak english? Just want to be 100% sure I'm following the rules. Thanks. :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hey everyone I just have a quick question. So it says in the rules that having Pokemon speak english is generally frowned upon. But it also says that only Pokemon that learn telepathy in the games may speak english. I have seen a few people who's Pokemon would know telepathy speaking english. I have a Ralts which according to bulbapedia knows telepathy as it's hidden ability. So my question is can my Ralts speak english? Just want to be 100% sure I'm following the rules. Thanks. :)
Angry_Gardevoir_Recolor_by_Fanfiction_b5.png

"I'll teach them to speak... I'll teach them to cry out mercy!!"​

I can answer this one for you. If it's a possibility, then you most certain could make it so. Whether the Pokemon can speak or not, is up to you. Do you want it to speak, would it make sense for it to? Then go for it.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
I can answer this one for you. If it's a possibility, then you most certain could make it so. Whether the Pokemon can speak or not, is up to you. Do you want it to speak, would it make sense for it to? Then go for it.

Thanks Wolf. I think I'll go for it. My Ralts right now is a nervous wreck and a terrible battler. So having Ralts being able to talk could definitely allow for it to become better.

Also thanks for the terrifying Gardevoir picture. It's okay, I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway. D:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
No problem!

And I had to. It's a good interpretation of Zen's bad side (i.e., her temper)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Bai: "Zen, we need an example of Pokemon Anatomy, could you please stand motionless and silent?"

Zen: "Already there."

Maybe you could write Zen's thoughts on Bai's lesson thus far or have Zen ask a question of her own, either telepathically or "out loud."

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Sorry for never posting. I was without internet for a while. I'll get a post this afternoon or tomorrow.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get my character Rosalyn to leave class early? Within the next few days I'll be wrapping up my what my characters are doing in preparation for me being gone from the 8th to the 26th.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@Gen, you could have a relative being sick or something along those lines. Maybe your Pokemon suddenly escaped from one of their pokeballs and ran away.

@hereto, I think you were supposed to choose your class...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Michaela: That's a good idea, plus she does have a Pokemon she's just caught. What better one to have suddenly escape and run off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back