• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dizzy's Palace of Fandom~ ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
You're all lucky to even have a geography class offered at your school...I love the subject but our poor hick school can't afford to teach it...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
My school does o.o I always thought my school was poor lmao, must be all those bomb threats. We have World Geography I, World Geography II, and Intro to Cartographic Studies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow, lucky you...we used to offer geography but no kids would take it so I think we dropped it for that and to save money.

We actually don't have a choice of what history classes we have to take. 9th graders HAVE to take American History, 10th graders World History, and 11th graders American Government =/

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
We have to take 3 Science and Technologies, 3 Maths, 4 English, 3 History, 3 Language (of one), 4 Gyms, 2 Healths, and a whole bunch of other craps. The best thing is that we have Semester Based classes so we aren't doing it for a whole year.

I've taken so far, World History I, U.S. History, Algebra I, Geometry, Biology, Intro to Chemistry, English 9, English 10, Modern Health, Gym Freshman and Sophomore years, and alot of other stuff.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ah, at least your requirements sound similar to mine...we have to take 6 Electives, 4 English, 3 Science, 3 History, 3 Math, 2 Gym, 2 Fine Arts, and 1 Health x_x;

I've had Honors English 9, 10, and 11, Earth Science, Biology, and Chemistry, Geometry, Algebra II, and Pre-Calculus, American and World History, American Government, Spanish I-III, Studio Art I/II, Printmaking, Animation, Creative Writing, and Phys Ed. I x_x;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I've had Portuguese I, II, and III, and I'm going into IV for the first semester Junior Year. I've had Studio Art I and II. I've had Career Dynamics (requirements) and Keyboarding I and II, along with Word Processing. I'm going to French for Junior year second semester, and possible Photo. Senior Year is going to be great, because the last semester, I get early release. I'll only have two classes and I'm done for the day.

My fan-clubs practically going to be like this throughout my whole vacation :(

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Two classes for the day and you're done? That rules O_O

Our school actually made it to where we have 8 instead of 7 classes per day this year...I'm going to have Advanced Placement English, Advanced Placement Calculus, Word Processing/Web Design, History Teacher's personal assistant for a class, Drawing/Painting, Psychology, Speech, Health, and Spanish IV x_x;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I only have 4 Blocks (classes) everyday, but we have the alternate days, Red Day and White Day, So you either have Everyday Classes that meet everyday, or you have Alternate classes that meet every other day. Most everyday classes give 1 credit, and you need 26 credits to graduate, I have 14.50 so far.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ahh, so you really have four, sorry, I read things incorrectly sometimes x_x;

We have block scheduling too, but I have four classes per day instead of eight <_<;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Block Scheduling actually rocks, because even though classes are almost an hour and a half long, you don't have to go through so much and you don't have alot of homework from so many different things. I rarely had alot of homework, only in stuff like Portuguese and Math, rarely had Chemistry homework.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Where did Dizzy go anyway?

Back