• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
For the record, the ups patch gave a checksum error and wouldn't patch, probably because it was built for beta 13 and I was trying to patch 14.
You probably just forgot to check "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid" before applying the patch (assuming you used NUPS Patcher).

Regardless, the IPS version is the exact same thing, so if that didn't work, the UPS patch will probably not give you a different result.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
BETA_14_12.png
BETA_14_34.png
BETA_14_36.png

BETA_14_39.png
BETA_14_42.png
BETA_14_43.png

TizenFank

Red
Years
Where can i get tm of iron tail for my Pikachu? I bought tm23 iron tail from game center but after buying it, It was Rock throw

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2022
They're most definitely inside the ROM.

The Daycare on the Beta 14 is very, very buggy.

Oh, I see. Well, at least there are some pokemon which I still can try to catch. Thanks!

Another question. Perhaps a stupid one... But I need more pokeballs and I´m running off of money (half of my ultraballs went with those sunmola 😂). I've already sold most of the items of the inventory. I think VS seeker is not implemented in the hack but is there any rematchable NPC or other way to make money?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Another question. Perhaps a stupid one... But I need more pokeballs and I´m running off of money (half of my ultraballs went with those sunmola 😂). I've already sold most of the items of the inventory. I think VS seeker is not implemented in the hack but is there any rematchable NPC or other way to make money?
You can obtain items with the Pickup ability and sell them, you can make money using the move Pay Day (and you get an extra if the Pokémon you win your battles with holds an Amulet Coin), and if you haven't beaten all the trainers yet, that's one more way to get money from.
How many regions are in the game right now?
1 and a half, give and take.
Kanto Region and the Orange Archipelago from Valencia Island to Kinnow Island.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
Hi guys I am New here is there any way to get lucky egg in latest version(Beta 14.5)sorry for irritation but the guide file needs password.I am stuck 😓😓😓

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
is there any way to get lucky egg in latest version(Beta 14.5)
Yeah. You can catch wild Chansey which has a 5% chance of holding a Lucky Egg just like in vanilla Fire Red, or you can play the Secret of Joy Side Chapter which rewards you with a special Chansey that holds a Lucky Egg.
You have a playthrough of the latter in the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide linked at the main post.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for that but I already tried the guide from main page by Allen Ceedos don't know file not supports. Is there anyway to run it in Android I extracted it from Zarchiver and it asks password

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Thanks for that but I already tried the guide from main page by Allen Ceedos don't know file not supports. Is there anyway to run it in Android I extracted it from Zarchiver and it asks password
No, Allen uploaded a plain text file so it doesn't have a password.
You just enter the download hosted in Zippyshare, click the Download button and the .txt is automatically downloaded.
I'm not sure about how you can read it on Android though. I don't really know if that OS has a text reading application by default or not, but if it doesn't, you'll have to get one from the Google Store or whatever App Store you use.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I haven't reached the gym leader rematch, what are the current beta 14.5 levels of the gym leaders the second time around? Thanks!

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I haven't reached the gym leader rematch, what are the current beta 14.5 levels of the gym leaders the second time around? Thanks!
Lv255.
They're Endgame content, so while you can defeat them with certain competitive strategies, you're not really supposed to right now.

ON:
BETA_14_01.png
BETA_14_09.png
BETA_14_27.png
BETA_14_32.png

BETA_14_51.png
BETA_14_58.png
BETA_14_178.png
BETA_14_186.png

BETA_14_189.png
BETA_14_204.png

Last edited:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
Man man my dratini evolved in lv 30 and then it just again evolve into dragonite at level 31 (Is this a bug)normally a dratini evolves in 35 level and then into dragonite at level 52.
Anyway this guy from egg I mean dratini has drastic Stat upgrades per level all stats high and he defeated meteor of level 70 alone.😁😁

Last edited:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
I really feel bad for pink's death btw Tesla will die slowly and painfully for this cause

Last edited:
Back