• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ooc; POP! Panic Shuffle! [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
I am thinking ( I do not knwo) that Phanima might have been trying to suggest that him/her could make a male character to room with Brad. I do not know whetehr that was his/her intention, but, just in case, I'd be fine with it. If that happens, then just mention amber walls, some appliances, a giant computer, and a security voice thing on the door. If anyone else makes a male character, and the spot is still open, this can go to you as well...

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
@Loki: Yeaheh, you pretty much nailed what I was trying to get across in my semi-comatose state, so thanks. ^^;

And I'm not sure what I was referring to with the NPCs and timeline, and I've forgotten now, so don't worry about it, cause I'm not going to. XD

Btw, how come I didn't get a fancy bold and underline title? T3T :P

@Brad: Heh, actually I don't think that was what I was rambling about, sorry. ^^; Although, I might introduce a male character (it's been sooo long DX) later if I'm allowed, like as a transfer or a freshman if this gets to the 2nd year, so we can bunk then if you'll have me. :P

@EureKa: And omg, I just thought of the bestest idea Eure! Let Rosetta bunk with Christina! Her timidness and super smarts would be perfect for Chris' snottyness and well, super smarts too. It'd be a beautiful rivalry. :3

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Sure. Room 13 is so far open. Although I may, as Loki said, make an NPC and just sign them up later. Howevr, I leave 13 open as long as I can.... Loki has supreme power- she should probably decide this.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Phanima; Because I'm a blind loser who needs to go get new contacts. xD; Sorry, glad you found my comments anyway though. xD;;

Brad; I forgot to mention this earlier, but no, I am not a Norse God. D: I am a Stellar Spirit from Fairy Tail. *SHOT'd*

Anyway, I really don't care what you choose to do. xD Whatever's most convinient for you.

Ayumi-chan; In regards to your sign-up, I have plenty of things I want know that you can add, so here are your idea's.

Appearance: What does she wear when she's out of uniform? What do these 'dress shoes' look like? Dress shoes can be pumps, loafers, sling-backs, you name it. Be a little more specific. Does she have bangs, or is her hair all one length? You haven't mentioned her name once in this section. D: At least tell us who your talking about so it makes sense even when it stands alone, apart from the rest of the sign-up. Most emo girls I know wear plenty of eyeliner, does Elise wear make-up at all? (but they're more wemo than emo.) What's her skin complexion? Is she freakishly pale, or tan, or what?

Personality; Elise is shy, but does she get mad, or annoyed easily? Does she get frustrated or is it really hard to make her get irritated over anything? Is she patient with her work and others, or does she just brush off anyone who's not fast enough for her? (Also, if Elise tends to keep to herself, you'll have to find a way for Elise to connect with everyone else while keeping this in mind. ;>)

History; You... can 'learn' to be emo? Dx *biasedbiasedbiased* Okay sorry. xD; I gotta get over this grudge thing. Did anything happen to her mom, or did she just get to roam free? And what kind of abuse? Verbal, physical?

There, you don't have to add ALL of it, but it will make your sign-up considerably better. As it is now, you're still Pending. The next edit should be as good as it can possibly be, because I have a 'one-edit-chance' policy that applied for N-XIGE too. ;< Hope to see a good sign-up~

I will be gone most of Saturday, depending on whether I stay for the second shift at my school's solo and ensemble thing. xD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Dean ignored Leberecht. ;; It's not like Leberecht was addressing him in the first place, but... really at least look around when someone calls out your best friend's name, right? D:

*dead*

*revived*

OMAIGAWD, Luce is SUCH a witch! xDD If it wasn't censored, she would be the other word that rhymes, but it is, so I couldn't even use it in my post. ;;; If anyone cares about the cursing, tell me and I'll lighten the load. xD

The worst thing is that I probably would've reacted the same way as Luce. xDDD

Loki says sorry to Illya in advance for how much of a butt-face Luce is. *Facedesk*

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Ahh. x.x I edited it. Haha, I didn't even think of including Lebrecht's speech while I wrote that post.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I have a question: What happens when this hour of roaming is finished? An hour isn't a very long time after all.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Just a quick note; EureKa, I've gone ahead and made Chris confront Rose, but it's up to you if you wanna have them bunk together, I don't mind.

Oh, and Plum's now loose in the gym if anyone wants to rumble with her. XD *hands over permission to power-play the chic Samurai chick

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
If anyone's doing something, I'd like you to wrap it up soon. Like soon.

xD

We're going to skip off the rest of the day after everyone's finished with whatever they gotta do, because it's basically just walking around to each of your classes and talking to your teachers and stuff. So, wrap it up! <3

Next week I may be rather busy getting my school things finished up so I can go to Anaheim without any worries about schoolwork, but it shouldn't be too bad. Again, I'd like to remind everyone:

- We are moving to the first day of actual school by Monday morning.
- I am going to be DEAD Thursday to Sunday. I will be digesting in Mickey Mouse's stomach. I hope you weren't eating anything when you read that. xDD
- David, get on MSN dammit.
- I may give certain people permission to roleplay my characters while I'm gone depending on how important or useless my characters are at that point.
- If you are going to disappear for more than two days like me, than please do inform us before you leave.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Well, I was going to post something about Jamal and Wilt in a few hours but since think the RP needs to get back on track, I'll wrap things up in my next post.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I'm working on my post now. It'll probably come later tonight depending on how much I have going on.
Sorry for the delay. x.x

EDIT: Post done. Dean's in the room, ready for the next day. Animadversion, if you'd like to bunny Alina back to the dorm, feel free. :]

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Alright, I don't have time tonight to say anything else but this very important point that has left me in a terrible mood;

You're pushing it Brad.

If you want to do something like that, find a different roleplay, because this isn't the place for all this human engineering crap. There will be no breathing underwater. I already let your weird hormone reversal go. The next time you do something unprecedented enough for me to not only tell you to get rid of it, but piss me off at the same time, unfortunately I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

And for future reference, in other RP's, if you want to do something with your character that would totally throw off the POINT of the RP, at least take the decency to ask for permission. Because as I said before to your breathing underwater: No.

^ I've figured out exactly what it is about your roleplaying that sets me off by the way.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Ulp.

Umm... it has been fixed. I guess that risky move didn't work. Post has lost LOki angering details.

(Real Brad goes to hide in corner, fearing retribution... mommy...)

Also, I think an NPC for roomie is in order for me... I can;t really be alone- not normal- and since the RP relies on relationships... yeah. Next post introduces him...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
We'll skip the bulk of most lessons. They're incredibly boring, unless you want to describe a little of what you're learning in the specific class you're taking, and how your character reacts to it or something like that.

Now.

Before something bad happens again.

I'm going to be a little more strict this time around. If you're unsure whether a class is offered at Academy, ask first, do later. Now, most of you have a basic grip on what kind of school Academy is. If you're 99% sure that I wouldn't give a rat's ass about the class your character is going to be in, go for it. These include things I've already mentioned, like the Lahea's Cooking Class.

I'll be describing some more things in my next post, but in the meantime;

Stocks, Finance, Marketing, Business, Computer Tech, and Social Etiquette were some of the classes offered at Armon that are also offered in Academy.

Symbolism, Food Etiquette, Cooking, Calligraphy, Dance, Home Economics, and Generals are some of the classes that were offered at Lahea's and are still offered in Academy

These are basic elective classes. Leberecht will take the honors of explaining Homeroom to you.

This is explaining classes that aren't quite as obvious in nature as others.

Symbolism; Hidden meanings, such as the color of flowers, gems, etc. You'd be amazed at how much crap Lahea thought up. This will also include history of holidays, etc.
Food Etiquette; How to set up for a lavish ball, banquet, etc. Rich foods associate with dinner parties, lighter ones with balls, setting up tables, from the basics to the most complicated.
Home Economics; This is mostly just sewing and interior design, complimentary colors for the most appealing mansion. (Or house, if you're one of the poorer students.)
Generals; Basics. Sitting and standing posture, speaking, reactions, and basically your how-to-be-a-drone guide to life.
Social Etiquette; How to strike a successful business deal, etc etc.

Then of course, there are the standard classes such as History, Math, Literature, etc. Certain classes, such as Art, Foreign Languages, and Music classes were offered in both schools. So they're there as well.

Music and Dance clubs are seperate entities from the classes, and are basically for those who are more serious in the subject and wish to pursue it further than the limits in class.

And I think that's all for now.

Chibi-chan. ;; I didn't write Luce's IC this morning because I was hoping you would post by the time I got home from school. I'll wait until tonight, unless you'd like to just move on without Illya's response to Luce's less-than-courteous reaciton? </3

edit; O-Kay, you have a few choices.

You can roleplay out a sports try-out, if you want your try-outs to be in the morning. You can roleplay out what I did, which is your character getting ready for the day, or just hanging out before school. And if you post a little later, after most everyone posts, then you can also go ahead and skip to the congregation of students in the classroom before class starts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back