• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Looks good, I'll be trying this out soon, heck, I'll do a Let's Play/Walkthough of it if someone hasn't beat me to it (and it's cool with you) Kudos for letting the player play the evil side for a change ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I seem to be going in circles, so I'll ask here. Where do I find the Strength HM?

You'll get strength after you go through Destul town.
A karate man in the desert gives it to you.

I mean mostly capital letters in some Pokémon, when you talk to people, "rattata", or "tentacool", but it is not important.

Heracross is amazing, I was training a Mankey, but after finding Heracross, I changed them. Ampharos' Thunderbolt is deadly, and Venusaur is grat with Leech Seed and Sleep Powder.

When you enter the Victory Road for the first time, where the lv 17-18 Fire-types are, and go to the next route, I found a Karate expert with 5 Lv 60 Pokémon (The Hitmons, Machamp and Heracross) Luckily, he was silly, and I managed to use Leech Seed and Sleep Powder to beat them, with my Lv 34 Venusaur! Are you supposed to be able to battle such a strong trainer so early in the game?

Hmm that fire cave actually isnt victory road, its just a part of the cave i used that had the same name, and I couldn't get it to not show the name since it's a cave. But which route is this karate expert on?

Looks good, I'll be trying this out soon, heck, I'll do a Let's Play/Walkthough of it if someone hasn't beat me to it (and it's cool with you) Kudos for letting the player play the evil side for a change ;)

Yeah sure, anyone can do a walkthrough if they want.
Just try not to bash my game too much ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Silew,

I like the hack a lot. The fire red nostalgia with some funny dialogue and obviously a new story.

However, I found a big issue. If you lose to the Warden (or likely anywhere on the ship) you get sent back to that city's Pokémon Center. At this point, I cannot get back on the ship. Fixes? or is this something intended?

Mintz

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Silew,

I like the hack a lot. The fire red nostalgia with some funny dialogue and obviously a new story.

However, I found a big issue. If you lose to the Warden (or likely anywhere on the ship) you get sent back to that city's Pokémon Center. At this point, I cannot get back on the ship. Fixes? or is this something intended?

Mintz

Talk to one of the police officers who is walking around in the town and he will take you back to prison :)

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
awesome game :d already beat it but i have a question

Do i have all the catchable legendaries?

Spoiler:

If i don't tell me which ones are missing

thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
awesome game :d already beat it but i have a question

Do i have all the catchable legendaries?

Spoiler:

If i don't tell me which ones are missing

thanks

There's still Celebi, and all the rest are obtainable in a cave that's in an area you can only go to after you defeat me. Although the rest do not have overworlds, they are just there so every pokemon is in the game.
I got lazy and didn't feel like making all of their overworlds lol.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
There's still Celebi, and all the rest are obtainable in a cave that's in an area you can only go to after you defeat me. Although the rest do not have overworlds, they are just there so every pokemon is in the game.
I got lazy and didn't feel like making all of their overworlds lol.

Alright thanks, and i bet when i battle you, you'll have a perisan :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
yeah you might, but i dont remember what the 2nd mission is lol
well umm i forgot to :P its getting to umm i think a town and i think the mission said go through smalas town to get there but i tried everywhere

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I bet i won't :P
Also you can battle May from ruby/sapphire if you can find her.

I found you, but your really hard so ill try and find may in the mean time :P
and replace snorlax with perisan :P it would make it easier and match with your pic :P

well umm i forgot to :P its getting to umm i think a town and i think the mission said go through smalas town to get there but i tried everywhere

sorry im not sure

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Talk to one of the police officers who is walking around in the town and he will take you back to prison :)

YAYAYAYAY JAIL

wait silew I see what you did there. STOP THE SUBTLE MINDHACKING!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
This game is pretty amazing! I'm currently in Brox City, team is Aipom level 21 and Charmeleon level 24. I encountered a glitch, though. When you talk to those 2 officers blocking the way to the federal prison they just disappear. You still can't go in the Prison, but just thought I'd tell you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
This game is pretty amazing! I'm currently in Brox City, team is Aipom level 21 and Charmeleon level 24. I encountered a glitch, though. When you talk to those 2 officers blocking the way to the federal prison they just disappear. You still can't go in the Prison, but just thought I'd tell you.

Yeah I know about those two, they are supposed to be invisible until the event with your brother there. They were working perfect for a while, staying hidden until they are needed, and then suddenly they started doing that.
I still don't know why because their flags are already set before you talk to them.

Oh and you go to prison with your brother, and you can only go back in if you lose to somebody in there, then talk to the policeman who is walking along the path below the gym.

Back