• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
Awesome! Most hacks end up fading out after a few betas, but yours comes out fully completed, I love it.

I'll give a small review after I play it for awhile, I'll also make a small trailer video for it, it needs one.

Thank you for making this

Years
Hmm that fire cave actually isnt victory road, its just a part of the cave i used that had the same name, and I couldn't get it to not show the name since it's a cave. But which route is this karate expert on?

It's the cave on the right of Therus City. I found the man (sorry, I am back now, and I see it was not a Karate Expert, I thought it was because of the Fighting-types) in Route 14. It's this man:

Spoiler:

EDIT: And now I see that isn't supposed to be that way, because the other trainers have Lv 22-30 Pokémon, but that one didn't.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Is this ips base on Fire red.gba? I use IPS WIN to combine and I cant open it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
just one question dude

when i got my 2nd mission from team rocket boss i have got 3 badges now i am in city where is zoo elmas city i think but when i beat this city gym i got the 5th badge did i miss 4th gym where it is and thx for helping

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
where do you get fly? iv been looking for it cause im lazy and i dont wanna do all that walking again

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
I really like the idea of playing on the side of Team Rocket but you could change the tile!
Keep it on!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
It's the cave on the right of Therus City. I found the man (sorry, I am back now, and I see it was not a Karate Expert, I thought it was because of the Fighting-types) in Route 14. It's this man:

Spoiler:

EDIT: And now I see that isn't supposed to be that way, because the other trainers have Lv 22-30 Pokémon, but that one didn't.

That's really weird, when I fight him he has normal level pokemon :/

Yo, where can i find HM FLASH?? I couldn't find it anywhere :(

It's hidden in Flash Cave, it's not a very difficult maze lol

I really like the idea of playing on the side of Team Rocket but you could change the tile!
Keep it on!

Nope, it's a mythical color that's darker than black.

where do you get fly? iv been looking for it cause im lazy and i dont wanna do all that walking again

You get fly in Nemu Town.

when i got my 2nd mission from team rocket boss i have got 3 badges now i am in city where is zoo elmas city i think but when i beat this city gym i got the 5th badge did i miss 4th gym where it is and thx for helping

Yeah the gym badges are kind of out of order. It's because I wanted the player to be able to use the HMs in a certain order which was different from the gyms. So just keep going and you should get all of the badges :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Hmm that fire cave actually isnt victory road, its just a part of the cave i used that had the same name, and I couldn't get it to not show the name since it's a cave. But which route is this karate expert on?

He's on route 15, his text is "Win, lose, draw!" I encountered him too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
He's on route 15, his text is "Win, lose, draw!" I encountered him too.

Ok, I found him.
Odd, the old gamer man is trainer id 103 and the karate guy is 102 and somehow the old man's script bumped it. I changed it now, so i guess I'll reupload the ips file.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Quick Question

Hey Sillew, What do I do after I receive the 3rd badge, and if it involves beating a gym leader, what level(s) will that leader be? Oh, and how do I get to Destul Town?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Hey Sillew, What do I do after I receive the 3rd badge, and if it involves beating a gym leader, what level(s) will that leader be? Oh, and how do I get to Destul Town?

After the 3rd badge you should go to Hento Town, and your a ways off from going to Destul. That's after you get the 6th badge.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
omg, i just realized im extremely ocd when it comes to pokemon! all my pokemon have to be on the same level and i cannot have 2 of the same type of pokemon on my team! ive always been like that!

oh i just made a review of your hack on my site sillew! plz check it out
http://gearsteam.webs.com/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
omg, i just realized im extremely ocd when it comes to pokemon! all my pokemon have to be on the same level and i cannot have 2 of the same type of pokemon on my team! ive always been like that!

oh i just made a review of your hack on my site sillew! plz check it out
http://gearsteam.webs.com/
Wow, and here I thought I was the only one like that, lol. I'm EXACTLY the same way!

blue

gucci
Years
Wow, this looks great and I like it even better that you've released this first time round and it's complete, it can be tedious when waiting several months for updates of a hack to be complete, I'll try this shortly, well done!

Back