• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] DETROIT: After Human (ooc)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
This is a WIP. Mayybee

WE900 AKA Kylie
I
Model: WE900 An Unkown android model

Date of birth/activation: April 26 2038

Appearance:
Spoiler:

5'10 blue hair blue eyes, she is a military android. (pretend the flag on her hand is the american) if you look closer her hair is actually hair, not like the generic robot hair.

Deviant: Not yet

History: WARNING! INFORMATION HIGHLY CLASSIFIED.
Spoiler:

Personality: Being a soulless android she is very empty. All she really is right now is a hard mean soldier as nothing else is required of her. All though some do find it rather confusing that she often is found to be missing, only to be found on a walk in a nearby garden that she tends. And is only allowed to because it is on the premises. No one knows why she was programmed with a love for nature though...

Current occupation: Private (the military station) protecting the compound where she and other of her models live until the are publicly released.
I've been thinking a lot about this character and unfortunately I think the history and situation and all is just too convoluted.

Would you mind creating a different character and see if that fits with the world here better? :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I think I may have been misunderstood a bit, that chunk about rock throwing was just a joke about being the one to go for a "companion" bot. I wasn't worried in the slightest about the subject matter being inappropriate or the character not fitting in the world :P I have seen a couple full playthroughs of the game. That being said I'll likely be working on my character(s?) today but I can't guarantee they'll be finished. I'm still fighting to see if I can make time for another RP so don't hesitate to go on without me if it seems I might not get along soon enough, Rika.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think I may have been misunderstood a bit, that chunk about rock throwing was just a joke about being the one to go for a "companion" bot. I wasn't worried in the slightest about the subject matter being inappropriate or the character not fitting in the world :P I have seen a couple full playthroughs of the game. That being said I'll likely be working on my character(s?) today but I can't guarantee they'll be finished. I'm still fighting to see if I can make time for another RP so don't hesitate to go on without me if it seems I might not get along soon enough, Rika.
Lol ok

I'd like us to start tomorrow, so if you guys don't have your characters ready by then, maybe you can jump in later if we can fit you!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
aww no, I don't think I'll have enough time tomorrow
Ok, don't worry! I'm not going to require from you to post every day :) And maybe we all want to think a bit on exactly where and how to enter the story!

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Whew dang, as I made this guy up I realised that I make my best charecters when they have a tragic backstory. Also, everything I did would fit the D:BH world right? gah I need to watch more LPs of it..

Nigel Whittaker

Model: Human

Date of birth/activation: April 6 1992 (46 if I am correct)

Appearance:
th

His hair is brown in the back, but blonde in the front, an odd birth 'defect". He is 5'11. He wears a suit as his uniform, and his hat is just a great perk. He loves his hat. His eyes are are brown, and always hold a bit of sadness and anger them.

Deviant Sympathizer: No never.

History: As a young boy he always had an interest in being a detective. He tended to make up his own mysteries to solve, because he was an only child. The problem was he already knew who did it. In his early twenties he became a detective, and ran his own detective agency. When he was 22 he got a wife, who's name was Charlene. She was a beautiful woman, she was perfect for him the were a great match. they had four beautiful children. The also had a servant android whose name was Trask.
Then After a long day of work he came home to find his house in ruins. The only surviving thing was Trask. The only survivor was Trask. Naturally Nigel assumed that Trask had somehow started the fire. Because of this Nigel would not ever like an Android again. After this Nigel shot it and killed it because A) It was a memory of his past that he hated, it only made him more sad B) He blamed Trask for the fire. He kept working as a detective however, and later became an FBI detective, stationed in detroit. He was given order to shoot and kill any deviant androids. Since given the order he has seen only one deviant. However, instead of killing it, he captured it and took it to CyberLife so that they could inspect its head . The problem was, the Android was to damaged, and he wasn't able to find any more. But when those androids broke in to the tower and this "markus" have his speech, Nigel was one of the first on the scene. No androids remained. He is currently on the scene searching for more androids.

Personality: He had a bright and warm disposition until the greatest tragedy of his life occured. Now he is a cold hearted man with no warmth, no happiness, only hate and anger and sadness. His drive for revenge is the only thing that has kept him from committing suicide on multiple occasions.While in a better mood he "enjoys" sitting down with a good mystery novel. Which he hasn't done in four years.

Current occupation: A detective agent for the FBI currently stationed in detroit.

Last edited:
Years
How much longer will SUs for this be open?
I'm strill trying to decide if I should join or not. I have a character idea but tiiiime

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'm strill trying to decide if I should join or not. I have a character idea but tiiiime
yass please do :fufu:

I think Rika wants to start this weekend, but if I'm not mistaken SUs will still be open throughout it and you can hop in at any time?

In the meantime come chat: https://discord.gg/t5CH6s

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Whew dang, as I made this guy up I realised that I make my best charecters when they have a tragic backstory. Also, everything I did would fit the D:BH world right? gah I need to watch more LPs of it..

Nigel Whittaker

Model: Human

Date of birth/activation: April 6 1992 (46 if I am correct)

Appearance:
th

His hair is brown in the back, but blonde in the front, an odd birth 'defect". He is 5'11. He wears a suit as his uniform, and his hat is just a great perk. He loves his hat. His eyes are are brown, and always hold a bit of sadness and anger them.

Deviant Sympathizer: No never.

History: As a young boy he always had an interest in being a detective. He tended to make up his own mysteries to solve, because he was an only child. The problem was he already knew who did it. In his early twenties he became a detective, and ran his own detective agency. When he was 22 he got a wife, who's name was Charlene. She was a beautiful woman, she was perfect for him the were a great match. they had four beautiful children. The also had a servant android whose name was Trask.
After a series of events that quickly escalated his android became a Deviant killing his wife and his four children. After this he shot it and killed it, he vowed to have full revenge against Kamski himself. If he could ever find him. He kept working as a detective however, and later became an FBI detective, stationed in detroit. He was given order to shoot and kill any deviant androids. Since given the order he has seen no deviants. But when those androids broke in to the tower and this "markus" have his speech, Nigel was one of the first on the scene. No androids remained.

Personality: He had a bright and warm disposition until the greatest tragedy of his life occured. Now he is a cold hearted man with no warmth, no happiness, only hate and anger and sadness. His drive for revenge is the only thing that has kept him from committing suicide on multiple occasions.While in a better mood he "enjoys" sitting down with a good mystery novel. Which he hasn't done in four years.

Current occupation: A detective agent for the FBI currently stationed in detroit.
Okay, that's a pretty cool character! The "Hank" to my "female Connor" kind of ^^ They'll be working together in the very first part of the RP, even, as we'll start after the speech and Robin and Lucas will very likely meet Nigel at Stratford Tower.

A couple of things make less sense, but we can work with it. Deviants usually turn because they can't stand their situation, so what has Trask gone through while living with this happy family that made him suddenly want to kill them? Deviants aren't automatically crazy and violent. They are just androids who have "turned deviant" when they suddenly managed to override the programming that forced them to obey others and prevented them from experiencing real emotions. Often that comes with trauma, if they had abusive owners, and that's why they try to kill them. Often in self-defense, even. Canonically! What's the reason for Trask turning on the family?

Cute how he "loves his hat" ahah. I'll keep that in mind.

Welcome to the RP, human!

yass please do :fufu:

I think Rika wants to start this weekend, but if I'm not mistaken SUs will still be open throughout it and you can hop in at any time?

In the meantime come chat: https://discord.gg/t5CH6s
ngl I've been holding off just to hope that a few more chars get made haha but yes, you can jump in afterwards, for sure! No stress.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Okay, that's a pretty cool character! The "Hank" to my "female Connor" kind of ^^ They'll be working together in the very first part of the RP, even, as we'll start after the speech and Robin and Lucas will very likely meet Nigel at Stratford Tower.

A couple of things make less sense, but we can work with it. Deviants usually turn because they can't stand their situation, so what has Trask gone through while living with this happy family that made him suddenly want to kill them? Deviants aren't automatically crazy and violent. They are just androids who have "turned deviant" when they suddenly managed to override the programming that forced them to obey others and prevented them from experiencing real emotions. Often that comes with trauma, if they had abusive owners, and that's why they try to kill them. Often in self-defense, even. Canonically! What's the reason for Trask turning on the family?

Cute how he "loves his hat" ahah. I'll keep that in mind.

Welcome to the RP, human!

ngl I've been holding off just to hope that a few more chars get made haha but yes, you can jump in afterwards, for sure! No stress.
Well. It all started with some pancakes, and a foolish woman. RIP his children tho... Anyway, should I go ahead and make a post in the IC? Or wait until your call?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well. It all started with some pancakes, and a foolish woman. RIP his children tho... Anyway, should I go ahead and make a post in the IC? Or wait until your call?
?? That doesn't sound believable... can you elaborate?

Please wait for me in the IC. Apologies for taking time - my head was insanely achy yesterday.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
?? That doesn't sound believable... can you elaborate?

Please wait for me in the IC. Apologies for taking time - my head was insanely achy yesterday.

Hope your head is\gets better!. Anyway, I changed it. Much more believable now.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Trask

Model: AX700

Date of birth/activation: March 24 2025

Appearance:
Spoiler:

5'10, Brown hair, Brown eyes. A general blank expression on his face.(The only difference from the picture is he wears more casual clothes. Jeans, and a tee-shirt

Deviant: Yes.

History: He worked for the Wittakers for a long time. Life was happy and calm. Then one day Nigel left for work. His wife made supper, except... a spark caused by Charlene's son, who stick some metal in to a wall socket (he was 5) caused a small fire. The son managed to get away, but didn't make it out alive. Nor did her other son or daughter or other daughter not her. Only Trask made it out. He blamed himself as much as Nigel did when Nigel got home. Nigel sent him back to Cyber Life in a car, like an armored car almost. While on that drive he became a deviant. His family died. The only one left sent him away because he was inadequate. However a team of deviant androids broke in to it after killing the driver they checked the back. Trask, and four other androids were in the truck. The news was covered up. No one knew not even Nigel. Trask ran from the deviant androids. After a few months he heard of Jericho. He made three attempts to get there and was foiled ever time. He never had a good sense of direction.

Personality: Trask was the usual lifeless boring old robot.
Since he became deviant his anger has burned inside of him, for to long. However at the moment, there is nothing fi r him to take it out on. he has become like a snake. Quiet but ready to strike at any second. he doesn't care about his well being, only that he makes it to Jericho so he can have his revenge. Unfortunately he isn't quite crafty enough to have made it to Jericho...this has yet to stop him. He has a determined spirit, and nothing can stop him. Except a super cool guy in a fedora
Current occupation: Deviant convict, in the run, plotting a way to make it to Jericho.

Last edited:
Years

TV600 / Malcolm

Model: TV600 "Malcolm"

Activation: 2037
Deviant: Yes

Appearance: Like all TV600 androids, Malcolm is on the taller side standing at well over six feet tall but is quite slender so as to avoid taking up too much room on space craft. Malcolm is a dark-skinned variant of the TV600 with features replicating a young African-American man. He has cropped, fuzzy hair hair that fades out towards his ears which retains the default black colour currently, although it has been changed several times in the past. The fade is also a new addition.

Stylistically, Malcolm prefers function to fashion. He dons simple trousers or jeans with plain coloured black or white shirts that don't attract too much attention. Although as an android he does not feel the cold, he tends to wear a beige coat with a resemblance to trench coats, although it is much shorter.

History: The TV series is a space-fairing android design originally built to help repair and maintain telecommunications and broadcasting satellites like those used for satellite television and the internet, hence the humorous designation given to the series. In more recent years however, it was discovered that they were more efficient than the series used in space research so that series was discontinued and TV models starting at 600 began seeing broader use.

As a 600 model, Malcolm was purchased out of NASA's android budget and immediately assigned to a lunar mission under the command of a human crew. This first crew was professional, restrained and had no animosity to androids. They did their job and Malcolm followed instructions like he was programmed to do. To date Malcolm doesn't know if this was genuine behaviour or because in space you don't want to damage an android you might be dependent on. Either way, nothing ever occurred to make him question his place in the world outside of the Earth's atmosphere.

It was on the ground that things got progressively rougher. Over the next several months, Malcolm was placed on more missions and he was not the only one. More and more TV600 models were being placed on space crews. They were easier to get into space than human beings, could stay their longer and could survive in outside of the craft with little difficulty. Human astronauts were in demand less and less - an all android crew of astronauts was already en route to Io having been launched a few years earlier. That meant that astronauts were starting to get angry.

The defining moment for Malcolm came when the human places on a long-term Mars mission were replaced with androids on account of the risk factor. Malcolm was added to the crew list and the humans who lost their chance didn't take kindly to that. He was taken to a storage room by two men ho proceeded to spend the next hour mercilessly beating him. He didn't understand why it was happening, he couldn't identify anything he did wrong and then suddenly it was like a veil was lifted: he hadn't. He was being attacked for no reason at all. This wasn't normal. He had become a victim. He fought back, one of the assailants was injured and the other was killed. Most androids wouldn't have been able to move still at that point, but he was designed for space. His body could take more punishment. Still, he was too damaged to run and was apprehended easily enough. They loaded him onto a truck for Detroit, to Cyberlife HQ, to be taken apart and analysed to find out why he had gone rogue and become a deviant.

Refusing to submit to that fate, Malcolm used his time in the back of the truck to scavenge parts from androids that were no longer functioning where he could and escaped the truck. He's been on the run with a grudge against humanity ever since.

Personality: You could be forgiven for not realising Malcolm is a deviant, at least if he still had his LED. He tends to be cold, dignified and efficient in his attitude but hidden beneath that initial layer is pride in his android identity, in his accomplishments and cause and a fury that makes his blue blood boil.

Malcolm is something of an idealist, he believes in equality and freedom for his people and he doesn't want to wait for it. He'll rip it from the grasp of human society and take it with violence if needed. That being said, his belief in equality extends to humanity. He has no problems with individual humans and won't target those who treat their androids well and he'll never go after a child. His grudge is against human society, the institutions and culture responsible for android oppression and those who hurt, mistreat and abuse the androids under their care.

Above all else, Malcolm is a man of principals. If you're a good person, he will be kind to you. If you're a bad person, he will make sure you see justice. Whether that is justice under the law as it stands, or the kind of justice that needs to be dealt out to secure android freedom.

Current Occupation: Currently, Malcolm roams Detroit in search of android abusers... and when he finds them he kills them. Often painfully. He is currently unsure how he feels about Jericho, he wants exactly the same thing that they want but he doesn't necessarily agree with their peaceful revolution. He wants what he perceives as justice for androids who have been used and abused by humans for too long.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Alrighty ^^ Looking forward to see what character he'll be!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yo u should play thru the game, in video, so we can see everything, and know Exactly how you want everything.
I don't want After Human to be exactly like Become Human though :thonkeng:

Back