• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Those screenies are looking really nice! They are real interesting i wonder why the house is locked? What is the place with all the pokeballs? hmmmm.....don't answer these, we should keep people guessing! :P Keep up the great work!!

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Do you like Rocket's Revenge?!?!
Well then, Support me/us!

I made ya'll support siggy things.

Support.jpg

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Hey guy!

Sorry, no screenshots today.
But BIG NEWS.

The 1st Beta is almost done! and will soon be released to our Beta Testers.
And, then, after they are done tearing it to peices, I'll release the same Beta to the Public!

I'm hoping to be done the 1st beta by Sunday at the latest.
HOPE.

:)
Thanks for the support guys!
And keep an eye open!

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I'm sorry guys, that there is No Beta yet. Unfortunately, I did not get to work on the Hack much at all today, and none at all yesterday.

I'm working, and I'm almost done the 1st Beta, just a few more things to fix.

Here's a few screenshots in the Meanwhile.

Screen19.png
Screen18.png

Screen16.png
Screen17.png

Screen20.png
Screen15.png

Screen21.png

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
Years
I am SO looking forward to this hack!!! Just one question though:

Are the Sinnoh pokemon going to have their original D/P cries, or are they just going to have the cries of the pokemon that were edited to make them?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I am SO looking forward to this hack!!! Just one question though:

Are the Sinnoh pokemon going to have their original D/P cries, or are they just going to have the cries of the pokemon that were edited to make them?

In the Beta, they will have the cries of the pokemon that were editted. In the final version, I don't know. Depends.

:)

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
No Beta Still.
Busy with school now, and it might not be til next weekend unfortunately.
Unless I get some freetime.

But, I have screenshots.

Screen22.png
Screen23.png

Screen24.png
Screen25.png

Screen26.png
Screen27.png

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
Years
It's alright that you don't have a beta yet. School's more important for you anyways, right? Take as long as you need, just as long as you don't completely give up on the hack, like so many other hackers do.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2007
Looks awsome XD i hope this go's further and makes it to fully done XD

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Loving the new screenies EarthsVisitor! Keep up the great work, sorry about the delay with your sprites, i also have alot to deal with at the moment! I'll get them finished A.S.A.P! Can't wait for more :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
this is going to be an awesome hack i cant wait and i know school messes everytin up but school come 1st and take ur time

Years
I really can't wait to play this mainly because of the d/p pokemon (of course in 11 days that will be one less reason) but even without them this looks like an easy 9/10 already.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
This is awesome.

This is very original, so you have missions and all that.
Is the Nav gonna be replaced with a mission explainer telling missions or you just to " Maxie " and he gives you missions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back