• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Phoenix Wright is cool! I've finished the first game and the first three trials in the second so far. Can I join? ^-^

Sure dude. I was at about the same point when I started this club. Feel free to do the trivia thing.

Oh, so I have a new topic for discussion (and be sure to use spoiler tags).

Which of the 2 games is your favorite, and for what reason?

Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hehe, thanks, Wolfie! Right now, I'm stuck in the fourth case.

Which of the 2 games is your favorite, and for what reason?
Hmmm... that's a tough question... Both games have their quirks:
Spoiler:

I guess I'll say that I like the second game a little bit more. ^-^

WarHawk

No more School.
Years
::Even though I'm not in the club I made a Banner for
this club::
4lhx6dl.png

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I just finished the fourth case last night (the one with Engarde). WOW! It was incredible! All the plot twists and everything! So suspenseful, especially with the last witness!

Spoiler:

Yay! Trials and Tribulations!

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
I just finished the fourth case last night (the one with Engarde). WOW! It was incredible! All the plot twists and everything! So suspenseful, especially with the last witness!

Spoiler:

Yay! Trials and Tribulations!
i know, i loved that one. probably my favorite case of all time.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
i know, i loved that one. probably my favorite case of all time.

I hear ya, that case was amazing. By the way, welcome back!

Anyways, it seems like everyone here seems to have beaten JFA, so my last question will be centered around that game:

What is the name of the killer in the last case, and by what means does he testify?

Oh and Darkrai X, you're welcome to join if want! And thanks a bunch for the banner!

Last edited:

Tamaki

Years
I hear ya, that case was amazing. By the way, welcome back!

Anyways, it seems like everyone here seems to have beaten JFA, so my last question will be centered around that case:

What is the name of the killer in the last case, and by what means does he testify?

thanks, i missed my pc friends sooo much! *goes to answer question*

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Since I'm all ready to finish the whole trivia bowl-for-attorney spot thing, I'm going to say the deadline for all answers is tomorrow at 7 pm EST. So, be sure to get your answers in, because this will be close and every answer will count!

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Alright, so here we go. I'll give a detailed question-by-question breakdown to determine the winner.

Q1: Who is the first witness that Nick ever questions?
A: Frank Sahwit
Correct: Vavavoom, Twilight Prince Link
(Explanation for those who answered Larry Butz- Larry does appear first, but Sahwit was the first one questioned. Butz didn't testify the first time that he was on the stand.)

Q2: Name the von Karmas in the order of their appearance.
A: Manfred von Karma, Franziska von Karma
Correct: Vavavoom, gonbeneko25, Twilight Prince Link, Phoenix Wright, waveguidebuizel

Q3: What are the signature items of Nick and Ms. von Karma, in that order?
A: Nick-Attorney's Badge, Franziska-Whip
Correct: gonbeneko25, Twilight Prince Link, Phoenix Wright, waveguidebuizel

Q4: What is the name of the paranormal photographer, later turned paparazzi photographer, in the Ace Attorney series?
A: Lotta Hart
Correct: Vavavoom, Twilight Prince Link, Phoenix Wright, gonbeneko25

Q5: What is the name of the killer in the last case, and by what means does he testify?
A: Shelley de Killer, through a radio transceiver.
Correct: waveguidebuizel

So now, the tallies:
Vavavoom-3
Twilight Prince Link- 4
waveguidebuizel- 3
Phoenix Wright- 3
gonbeneko25- 3

So then, congrats to Twilight Prince Link on winning the trivia bowl! You now get to be head defense attorney number 2! You get to... um... lead discussions and stuff? I dunno, but be proud that you won the trivia bowl!

I may be doing another one of these in the future, so all of you keep your eyes out!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yay! Congrats, Twilight Prince Link. -squeezes you-. Now, you're a big and tough loyer. :3

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
congrats dude! *huggle* defend me if i get banned again XD

Nice reference!

And if I'm not mistaken, T&T comes out a month and 2 days from today! If I were one to keep countdowns, I would be starting one right now.

Screw Master Chief, Phoenix Wright FTW!!

Tamaki

Years
Nice reference!

And if I'm not mistaken, T&T comes out a month and 2 days from today! If I were one to keep countdowns, I would be starting one right now.

Screw Master Chief, Phoenix Wright FTW!!

yayz! i cant wait to buy it. it looks so cool ^^

Back