• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Hi guys! I'm sorry, I'm the worst boss right now. Too busy and stuff.

The latest episode just sucks. If it really is Team Rocket's last episode, it's the worst ever. Unless they start a TR series which I doubt.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
This looks like the perfect place for me >=)

I'd like to join!

I have a few questions, If my username can be different from PC's I'd like to be called Noir, if not then LenSho is fine

Secondly, can my Pokémon evolve at some point? I need to know in order to choose since their only two.

Can I get a promotion after a while?

and lastly, What do you mean Last Episode??? I haven't caught up with Best Wishes, what episode is that? O-O

Ok now on-topic

Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How?

Not really, my favorite episodes have to be the ones that focus on Wobbuffet, Butch, Cassidy, Giovanni and of course the Trio, especially if they talk about their past and their training in Team Rocket.

It's a shame they don't have that much screen time anymore, but I like their role in Unova way better. It's cool to see how serious they can be and actually succeed in tasks that seem way more difficult that stealing Pikachu. It also shows how long they have survived through all the generations and still be a huge threat (Team Rocket as a whole).

I really have to see the latest episodes >->

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Yes, you can be promoted, and then you can evolve one of your Pokemon! =)

Well, in their "last" episode, the trio, Giovanni and Prof Seger leave Unova and go back to Kanto. Either it was their last episode in Unova or their last episode in the show. I got scared by rumours to be honest, but there's a possibility they'll be back in another season. I won't be watching Pokemon until then lol.

Jessie101

Prepare for trouble!
Years
Ha ha ha ha ha!
Prepare for trouble!

James? Are you here?

Ugh.

This is a Team Rocket fan group?! Awesome!
I assume it's a place for fan art too, is it not? The pictures I've seen so far are very well done and quite creative. Well done, guys!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I'm back after like a 4 months hiatus. This time, back and even more active, due to the finish of my final year exam and the incoming 2 month holidays. You guys missed me? I sure did miss the club. I've been busy with school recently. (as always) So what did I missed from the anime? (GOD I DID NOT WATCH THE ANIME SINCE B/W STARTED) All I know that J&J were promoted, demoted and Meowth joined the twerps for a short while before returning.

Can someone please update me? X:

And can we do another character of the week kind of thing in the club like the one 6 months ago where we were writing theories Cassidy, DA BOSS and Jessie. This might actually boost the membership numbers. *EVIL LAUGH*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Ok, I've decided I want Ekans and Carvanha

About the episode, I could only find it in RAW so I didn't understand much, Jessie says something about Pikachu. It sounded like "at the end we never caught Pikachu", but I got that from the way she said it, the only word I understood was "Pikachu" xD

It is suspicious that the ending was their theme, but if it was their last episode, it was the worst Good-Bye Episode I've ever seen. I hope don't they just ditch them like that. Oh, and I can't believe they showed scenes from every season, but they didn't show Arbok and Weezing >:l

But you may be right, this could be their last episode only in Unova. Ash is about to challenge Drayden, so the League is next and Unova will be over. After that there might be some filler, or maybe they'll announce the next gen game next year, but it's still too soon for that, especially after they just released B2W2. This is how predictable the anime is xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I think that next season is probably about some side story like the Orange League a long time ago and the Battle Frontier arc. Lets see how the anime producers come up with something new.

This probably is our chance to get our own series.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
Years
So I'm kind of new, but old? I joined a while ago but I haven't been on in a LONG time. Anyway, not sure if I need to "sign up" here or not, I just wanted somewhere to come and cry with other TR fans over them leaving Unova.

I'm being VERY positive that they'll return in another season as their old silly selves (I'm sorry, but I really missed funny TR during Best Wishes) wanting to catch Pikachu again. I just find it weird that they were suddenly taken so seriously, and they used their theme as the ending. I haven't even watched that episode yet but now I'm not really looking forward to it.

If they don't come back eventually, I won't even watch the anime anymore, since they were the only reason I did anyway. :(

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'm extremely saddened by their leaving, but I guess it was inevitable, with Brock's leaving earlier and everything. I am however hopeful that we will maybe see a Pokémon Chronicles or something similar, where we can see entire episodes dedicated to the TRio.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Unless I'm mistaken, I thought Giovanni said something along the lines of "Team Rocket will return!" or something generic like that. I think the TRio are gone for the rest of the series but I wouldn't count them out yet (Although I agree 'Team Rocket forever' as the ending theme seems like a goodbye tribute)
Also i'm back, yay.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Team Rocket forever!

I guess this group/fanclub/organisation is going to be unactive after they leave.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Guys, I relinquished my title temporarily to vaporeon7 because I just have no time. If you all decide to restart a new thread I will accept it, even though I don't like the idea of restarting it again.

I'll be back at some point, Christmas and then summer I guess xD!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Guys, I relinquished my title temporarily to vaporeon7 because I just have no time. If you all decide to restart a new thread I will accept it, even though I don't like the idea of restarting it again.

I'll be back at some point, Christmas and then summer I guess xD!

I'll accept and try to be as active as possible.

What does everyone want to happen thread wise?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
We should probably ask a mod whether we can make a new thread. Unless Zayin will be back in like 1 month.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
I'm back from the land of golden rings.

Like many of you, I'm pretty upset about the trio's departure from the anime. ;__; I won't be watching it again unless they come back. XD We have the radio show, I guess... still not the same for obvious reasons. *sigh* ._.;

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Well, it's been confirmed that they'll be back for the next season called "Episode N", strange name for a saga, but the important is they'll be back in the anime in January, and they''ll give a Meowth that knows Sings over Wi-Fi xD

About the current topic:
The first one, because of nostalgia :)
The BW one is pretty badass though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back