• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon- Will May make a special appearance?

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2014
Do you think the way this is going, may will make a special appearance?

this is a message to test something, please ignore

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Do you think the way this is going, may will make a special appearance?

this is a message to test something, please ignore

not really. probably misty, brock, or dawn (again) but not really may

we might see may watching ash in the pokemon league on tv (i don't keep up with the japanese anime if its already done with that).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
We've already seen Dawn in the Unova series. That said I don't think we'll be seeing May.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Real question for me is why? Outside of promoting a possible RS remake which probably won't happen till after XY I don't see them having May return. And also the Special episode Brock got didn't really do him justice either considering he is the companion that spent the most time with Ash during his travels.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
As much as I would love to see Haruka back, we already had Hikari coming back in Isshu and Haruka coming back in Sinnoh and Kasumi in Hoenn.
So by following this pattern where heroine briefly returns in the next region, there's no chance of Haruka coming back.
As Kenshin stated, there would be a chance if the RS remakes were about to be released but as we will be having XY I don't see it coming for some time.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
I hope so, I love may, in a crush way <3

Now everyone thinks I'm weird...

:/

I hope so, I love may, in a crush way <3

Now everyone thinks I'm weird...

:/

Last edited:
Back