• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SylphyStar here! /)^3^(\

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
Hello there everyone~!

I am very excited to be a new member here :) So much so I will probably screw this whole intro thingy up! >_<

Anyway I have been a huge Pokemon fan since the original games and series. I have played through at least one game in every generation as well as seen the anime/movies and I am also semi-active in competitive Pokemon Card Game Tournaments. It's a huge and AWESOME part of my life and I decided it was time to become part of a community that shares these interests. I hope that I will be accepted into your world and I can't wait to make some awesome friends!

Years
Aww don't say that. You won't screw anything up, you seem like an adorable person. :3 Welcome to PC~!

Wow, you're a really diverse Pokemon fan! So that means you keep up to date with the anime, orrr have you just watched it a while ago? Awesome that you've seen the movies as well; really happy to hear that! The movies were really good and some almost made me cry, like Wishmaker. ;_; The recent Keldeo movie wasn't too bad, though I'm more looking forward to the coming Genesect movie.

A card game player too, I see? Awesome! The Trading Card Game section really could use more regulars so I definitely recommend you make some posts there. It's a wonderful place and has a wonderful moderator so I'm sure you'll be able to discuss it with others and find people with interests similar to yourself. I'm a fan of the card game but mostly for the cute artwork, since I'm too shy to find people to play with and I've never tried any online Pokemon TCG platforms.

Really, posting around in general will be a blast though, so it's great that you've made some posts already! You'll love PC. :D The biggest accomplishment would be to break out of your shell and be less shy since there really is no reason to be. I can sympathize though.. I was the same way when I first joined, but posting around more has been really fun and I'm glad I did so.

Enjoy your stay here and pleasure meeting you! I'm always around if you wanna chat, too.

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
Oh wow ^-^ Everyone seems so nice, I'm so happy!

To answer your question Cirno I haven't actually been as up to date on the anime as I would like to be since I recently checked out the manga and have been pretty engrossed in that. As for the movies I have seen them all but I have to say I like the older ones a lot better, all though Sky Warrior made up for it with Shaymin <3

Nottingham

We are on the cruise!
Years
Greetings SuperSylphyStar! Sorry, I just love my alliterations, and today is apparently Superman's 75th Anniversary, so I'm in the mood.

That's cool that you play the TCG; I don't really see too many players out in my neck of the woods (or even the neighboring acres), so it's good to see that it's still got players. I'm just like Cirno, that artwork is simply ravishing, if only I knew what the stuff under it meant.

Remember to stay AWESOME and keep it spheal.

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
Greetings SuperSylphyStar! Sorry, I just love my alliterations, and today is apparently Superman's 75th Anniversary, so I'm in the mood.

That's cool that you play the TCG; I don't really see too many players out in my neck of the woods (or even the neighboring acres), so it's good to see that it's still got players. I'm just like Cirno, that artwork is simply ravishing, if only I knew what the stuff under it meant.

Remember to stay AWESOME and keep it spheal.

I can already tell you are going to be one of those people that I find everything that say to be awesome (weird wording, as you can see everything I say is NOT always awesome)

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there Sylphy! :D Aww its okay...you realy cant screw up an introduction, so no worries allright?
Also no worries, Im sure youllbe accepted to this community in no time. :D Haha! This community is full of awesome and friendly people. As you may have seen already.
A word of advise, be social and active. (from the start) This is just something that makes this forum so much more enjoyable for you. :D Haha! And realy theres no need to be shy.
In that note, welcome to PC! I hope you have awesome time here! :D Hopefully see ya around! :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
There's really no way to screw up an introduction as long as you're honest about what you're writing.

Welcome to PC, SylphyStarr, please enjoy your stay while you make some friends here.

MyLittleTorchic

Honey Badger Don't Care!
Years
There's really no way to screw up an introduction as long as you're honest about what you're writing.

Welcome to PC, SylphyStarr, please enjoy your stay while you make some friends here.

OMG, you're a brony too! Yay! Anyway, hi, SylphyStarr, I'm new as well. Hope you enjoy your stay, as well as I enjoy mine. :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
With all those characteristics, you'll make a fine member here in PC =P

Remember to read the rules, etc, etc, but also have fun and enjoy yourself, okay? You've got plenty of people willing to help you out in case you ever need it. Welcome to the family, Sylph. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there SylphyStar! Welcome to PC! I can tell by the emotion in your intro thread that you're a brony. I'm sure we'll get along great then cause I'm one too!

It's fine if you're intro thread isn't the best, I can tell you're nice already. :) As long as it's honest and open you're fine!

I've been playing since the beginning as well, my first game was Red version which I still like to this day. I've been watching the anime lately and re-picked it up with the Rival Destinies series. I still think it's a great show not as good as the older series but I still love it, and I personally think you should pick it up again. I've seen all the movies except 3 and one of those 3 are the currently in production Genescet movie. My favorites is definitely Pokemon the Movie 2000 and then The Rise of Darkrai after that!

Hope you can enjoy yourself and that I see you around. Any moderator or regular member would be able to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to chat with me via Visitor's Message any tiem you'd like!

Back