• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Unbreakable, the M. Night Shyamalan movie with Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson. One of my favorite movies ever, I was really glad to see that it was on Netflix :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just finished Rear Window in my film class this morning. Great way to end the course, especially after the nightmare inducing movie we watched before this. Although I'm not a big murder mystery fan, I do enjoy the way this movie portrays it. It's not gory, it's not suspenseful (until the end, and even then it's not as bad as something like Silence of the Lambs), no jump scares (looking at YOU, screaming lady from The Conversation), you get the picture. It's a murder mystery that's relatively tame, but it still keeps clever and reels you in. There are a few laughs thrown in as well. Not like...roaring laughter, just enough to keep you entertained and remind you that you're not watching something scary.

But yeah, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it. It's an older film so if that's not your thing, I totally understand. But if you ever find the time and are curious, make some time for it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - I got the feel this is just living off the original movie, sure it has its funny points but as a whole this was pure crap. Pacing was all wrong and predictable do yourself a favor a DO NOT watch this until its on Netflix or something
4/10

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Last night I watched Beetlejuice, Ouija, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
  • Young Alec Baldwin is Ryan Gosling's doppelganger and I was in love;
  • the worst thriller-movie-trying-too-hard-to-be-horror movie I've ever seen;
  • I could totally tell the movie was made on Earth, they didn't try hard enough.

pkmin3033

Probably the weakest Next Generation film, but I'll never get tired of seeing Picard and Worf distract Data by singing A British Tar. Ever. The only thing that compares to it is when the Doctor sings to Tuvok in Voyager. xD

...and as weak as it may be, it's still substantially better than the newer Star Trek films.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Interstellar. It looked great, but I thought the ending was stupid.
one of my friends has seen it like 7 times haha, was the ending the only thing you didn't like? surely there was something else in that 3 hour long movie that made you dislike it!

I just watched Big Eyes again last night since my mom hadn't seen it. what a gem of a movie. Amy Adams is precious!

Lucid

one of my friends has seen it like 7 times haha, was the ending the only thing you didn't like? surely there was something else in that 3 hour long movie that made you dislike it!

I just watched Big Eyes again last night since my mom hadn't seen it. what a gem of a movie. Amy Adams is precious!

MURRRRRRPH!

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
Years
The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies

Watched this for the first time yesterday...LOVED it :) Won't post any spoilers of course, but, wow...brilliant ending!!! Certain bits so emotional too ;-;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Terminator!

I have never seen this film before, but it's good! I really felt bad for Reese early on. Elegant movie, for the 80's at least. The action music was bad haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back