• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Hey quick question, is there a reason Swoobat doesn't appear in the list of pokemon and their locations?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 28, 2019
Hey shiny greninja doesn't have any sprites. Also where do i get a thunder stone and an ice stone?
Edit: nvm found a thunderstone but how do i use it to evolve my pikachu into alolan raichu?

I think you need a sun ston to evolve him in alola raichu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
can you make easy mode than this mod you are doing not all people can play the game in good way so make easy mod for who can't play well so we can increase our pokemons as we like for me i'm not good player so need mod like that

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
So i finished the game after 1 day the new version has been released (most of the time was spent grinding for money) and i am wandering if there are any side quest to do i have been going around for i while to see some stuf to do but i didn't find anything else to do except tryng to get to the top of trainer tower but got bored at floor 10 so if there are any side quest can some one tell me how to start them also is there an end to the trainer tower i really don't want to go further if there is no top (don't tell which lv is there is only if it is over 25 or not)
P.S Sorry for my EngLIsH

The tower has over 25 levels (if you patch the game to v0.8.1, a robot nurse outside the tower tells you the exact number of floors.), however the reward at the top may not be satisfactory to everyone.

There is another sidequest started by talking to Agent Cinnamond in Naraku Village after you obtain the boat.

Hey shiny greninja doesn't have any sprites. Also where do i get a thunder stone and an ice stone?
Edit: nvm found a thunderstone but how do i use it to evolve my pikachu into alolan raichu?

Are you playing the newest version, v0.8.1? I added sprites for shiny greninja there.

Ice stone can be found on Mt. Mesmer.

Alolan Raichu is obtainable in the wild. Check encounters: https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB

Hey quick question, is there a reason Swoobat doesn't appear in the list of pokemon and their locations?

There's a Woobat.

can you make easy mode than this mod you are doing not all people can play the game in good way so make easy mod for who can't play well so we can increase our pokemons as we like for me i'm not good player so need mod like that

Yes, I'll try to implement that for v0.9 if I can.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Ah okay, i was playing 0.8 so that explains that. Regarding the Raichu I think you should add a way to get alolan forms from evolution in a future update, maybe by a special item or leveling up in a specific part of the map?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
I'm at the Sylen City research lab on the teleport floor but I encounter a bug where I can't go down to the next floor. I keep getting stuck at both of the stairs down and the whole game freezes as I can't open the menu either.

Edit: Managed to get through by leaving the area and coming back.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2022
last time i played i had just finished the fight with crowe. can anyone tell me where i have to go after that. i forgot lmao

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2019
This may have been already answered, if so I apologize. How do pokemon that normally evolve through trade evolve? For example Machoke, Kadabra,Haunter, Scyther with metal coat.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
where do i found lucky egg on route 101 and if its behind the fat man how do i get him to move?

The man will move after you beat the 1st gym.

Where are all the apriplum growing locations?

Talk to the old man beside the Apriplum planting spots in Asutra City, he'll tell you all of them.

last time i played i had just finished the fight with crowe. can anyone tell me where i have to go after that. i forgot lmao

Your next destination is Krystolny Town, via Delta Overpass and Route 108.

This may have been already answered, if so I apologize. How do pokemon that normally evolve through trade evolve? For example Machoke, Kadabra,Haunter, Scyther with metal coat.

Search the wiki for a specific Pokemon you're interested in: http://empyrean.getforge.io/

Level*Day means leveling up during the day (before 6 PM)

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Can someone remind me where the name rater is? Been flyin around for like 10 minutes, can't remember if they're actually in the game or not.

Never mind, I'm an idiot n forgot it was in the menu.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 13, 2019
Helloo, i had a problem im just after finishing the 8th gym and while i was in like a zone of bicycles i rest my pokemon there and then i lost the next figth, now i cant move, my character just wont move, i tried everything, flying another place, restarting the game and i just cant move

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Ok man, I do not have the big brain capacity to figure out that puzzle with some missing people in the new update. Could you help a brotha out on that one, because I have no clue where to begin all i got is that two of them are the age of 9 and that's it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2020
Ok man, I do not have the big brain capacity to figure out that puzzle with some missing people in the new update. Could you help a brotha out on that one, because I have no clue where to begin all i got is that two of them are the age of 9 and that's it.

Got a couple of pointers for you (and I've forgot most of the puzzle since it's some time I played, but the pointers should work anyway).

Open notepad or get a pen and paper and note down everything the kids say. Also, one of the kids has a gender neutral name, that one is a girl. It eventually comes down to a number of equation with the same number of variables.

You're also helped by the fact that the second oldest states that their age has two digits, meaning that the kid is at least 10.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the report! I think I fixed that now in v0.8.1

Yes, it's in B2. Make sure you're playing the newest version as it was added there later.

Great to hear that! (:
The TM is in the underground that's accessible from the Buckheim Club. If you haven't got there yet in the story, you will as part of the Sylen City storyline.

The one in the ice rink, I don't have a particular *guide* per se, you just have to time your movements with that NPC that's moving too.

Did that happen in the lift? That's strange, can you try going there again? This is the first time someone got frozen there.

A Fusion will help you a lot with that fight. Empoleon or Typhlosion especially. Other than that, you can disable her ability with Mummy (OM Komala has it, for example), or have a Pokemon with Rough Skin and/or Rocky Helmet, as this will take a decent chunk of health from her. I did beat her without any of these things however, so it's possible if you just level your mons up a bit (above 100).

Oops, sorry I used the stairs thats why so sorry. I got through though thanks to yt.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
Can someone rate my team since I heard the game does get quite difficult later on? Greeninja (Starter), Breloom (with spore), Charizard (caught while EV training), Tyranitar, Wisblind, Gardevoir.

Originally I had Excadrill instead of Wisblind for Fairy, Electric and Light coverage but I found out he didn't learn any good Steel moves by himself and Tyranitar learns Earthquake too, plus he's rather fragile for a Steel type so I replace him with Wispaur since Light resist Fairy and Wiseraph is pretty strong in addition to being able to fight Light type.

Now I'm thinking of replacing Gardevoir with Mawile since Mawile's Mega is pretty strong and there isn't much moves that can take advantage of Mega Gardevoir's Pixelate.

Also, I'm thinking of using the 2 Dream Candy I currently have on Greeninja (Protean) for extra coverage and Breloom (Technician) since Technician + Bullet Seed is a lot of damage. Can I have people's opinion on this idea?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Just wanted to ask if there's any future plans to add in

Destiny Bond, Shiny Charm, and other Power Items

No issue either way, just wondering

Back