• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Thanks for the kind words! <3 Also a lot of people seem to think there's a whole team doing this, but it's just I, DIO! :D
You are welcome,the credit this game has earned is well deserved as the work speaks for itself and as earned such evaluations fair and square.Apologies for the assumption,I had assumed there was a team involved due to the workload that a project like this entails.I haven't tried it myself so I can't speak based on first hand experience but I'm under the impression that original games with unique maps,scripts,sprites,etc are more time consuming than tweaking a rom to add certain features.Considering that you're handling all of the necessary work yourself,then all the more kudos to you for producing results of such high caliber.

Dragon Scale is available as an uncommon held item on wild Horseas/Seadras, but I believe I also placed it somewhere in the game as an item. Not sure where anymore though.
Thank you very much for the information,it's quite helpful.The sooner I can get it the better since the average level at this threshold is around lv30+ and I'll be able to get a Kingdra early on,so I'll try my luck by catching wild horsea.

In light of such farming/grinding that may sometimes be necessary in the game,the speed up function that you've added is very helpful,so thank you for that.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
There's one on Route 108 (south of Redrock Cave), but I believe there's one earlier than that, although I don't know where it is anymore.

I understand that, but for practical reasons, I had to chose one particular culture. And the one that was closest to me, without too much investigation needed to portray it in the game, was Russian. I haven't yet planned out a single thing about Baltia Region except that it is based on Baltic countries. If I ever start working on it, and I get a clear picture of which cultures are present there, then I shall go back and tweak Krystolny Town.

Another reason why everyone in Krystolny Town is based off of the Russian people (in this particular case, from the soviet era) is because these workers here all come from the same part of the Baltia Region. As it was mentioned in dialogue, they were employed by a single man, Mr. Moskov, so you can imagine a lot of them are from the same town, infact.

Besides being able to Sketch any move in the game (and some of them are OP), Smeargle is not very good.

Yes, Pelistorm is a real birb.
He knocks on your window every night, and caws; Why don't you love me? :'(

i know again just if someone showed me that and asked me if it was a pixelart bird or a fakemon i would say pixelart bird its just weird to think that it is a pokemon

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
You are welcome,the credit this game has earned is well deserved as the work speaks for itself and as earned such evaluations fair and square.Apologies for the assumption,I had assumed there was a team involved due to the workload that a project like this entails.I haven't tried it myself so I can't speak based on first hand experience but I'm under the impression that original games with unique maps,scripts,sprites,etc are more time consuming than tweaking a rom to add certain features.Considering that you're handling all of the necessary work yourself,then all the more kudos to you for producing results of such high caliber.

Thank you very much for the information,it's quite helpful.The sooner I can get it the better since the average level at this threshold is around lv30+ and I'll be able to get a Kingdra early on,so I'll try my luck by catching wild horsea.

In light of such farming/grinding that may sometimes be necessary in the game,the speed up function that you've added is very helpful,so thank you for that.

Yep! And later on you'll get EXP Turbo, and there will be NPC that you can spar with, for extra EXP (one in Empral Town, one in Mesmer Town, and one in Asutra City).

i know again just if someone showed me that and asked me if it was a pixelart bird or a fakemon i would say pixelart bird its just weird to think that it is a pokemon

I know, I had to joke a little bit about that. The thing about Pelistorm is that it's an all around joke birb, so its plain design works to its favor. It has a time-stopping move from Jojo, after all :D

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
so i went to the library and realized you can go on a date with rita im just confused because in the end she said it was romantic and then we both faced eachother with a heart icon i cant tell if we just kissed or not also is there even a way you can kiss? im just confused lol

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
Yep! And later on you'll get EXP Turbo, and there will be NPC that you can spar with, for extra EXP (one in Empral Town, one in Mesmer Town, and one in Asutra City).

I know, I had to joke a little bit about that. The thing about Pelistorm is that it's an all around joke birb, so its plain design works to its favor. It has a time-stopping move from Jojo, after all :D

oh thats actually pretty cool when i think about it!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I was gonna download this and give it a try, but I guess I have to wait until next patch? Oh well.

The patch is out! :]

so i went to the library and realized you can go on a date with rita im just confused because in the end she said it was romantic and then we both faced eachother with a heart icon i cant tell if we just kissed or not also is there even a way you can kiss? im just confused lol

Yeah, you can assume you kissed. It's just the animation that's missing.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020

i needed a water type also so i chose pelistorm how do i get the time stopping move tho

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
ive tried the patch and the full game its just so laggy! if i enter a fight it will do an emergency save because the script is taking to long and whenever i go into a new location it takes forever for it to load i really need help!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 14, 2019
Im not sure if this is me being dumb or something but whenever im in a battle ill try to use my bag and it'll say "Items cant be used here".

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Started playing this today (such a quick fix! yay~!) and I gotta say, I'm in love with some of these alternate forms. Granted that I haven't seen many and I don't wanna spoil the fun by rummaging around the files, but so far my fav is Zubat. I dunno what it is about the little guy, but he looks so cool to me~

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
ive tried the patch and the full game its just so laggy! if i enter a fight it will do an emergency save because the script is taking to long and whenever i go into a new location it takes forever for it to load i really need help!

When you say load, do you mean flying to a new area, or walking there? Is the lag present on all maps, or just some? Or is it just present inside a battle? Try playing without being connected to the internet and see if that makes a difference.

Im not sure if this is me being dumb or something but whenever im in a battle ill try to use my bag and it'll say "Items cant be used here".

I messed up something and I have found what. Another patch will be out soon. Until then, just save, restart the game and it should go away.

Started playing this today (such a quick fix! yay~!) and I gotta say, I'm in love with some of these alternate forms. Granted that I haven't seen many and I don't wanna spoil the fun by rummaging around the files, but so far my fav is Zubat. I dunno what it is about the little guy, but he looks so cool to me~

Hey, thanks! That's great to hear. Good luck on your journey :]

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
When you say load, do you mean flying to a new area, or walking there? Is the lag present on all maps, or just some? Or is it just present inside a battle? Try playing without being connected to the internet and see if that makes a difference.

I messed up something and I have found what. Another patch will be out soon. Until then, just save, restart the game and it should go away.

Hey, thanks! That's great to hear. Good luck on your journey :]

So here's what happens it take longer for my game to start than usual but once it does it run super smooth but it randomly stops running smooth things like my character not being able to move but being able to turn for about 5 seconds and whenever I all into a new location it takes a really long time for it to load in it also will just randomly be laggy and then be smooth again! Also the texts go super slow... I play this on Mac I don't know if it is made for windows but I use wine which allows me to play windows games on Mac if that is the case I can send over to my windows pc but also whenever I enter a fight it runs ok for a bit but then it says the script was taking to long and it makes an emergency save. I've spent countless hour on this game so please help me fix it

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
i needed a water type also so i chose pelistorm how do i get the time stopping move tho

I think you can learn it at level 70, but the wiki link should have the exact level required to learn this move
and boy is that move cool as hell (and makes fighting against a Pelistorm a pain......)

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Alright, I'm officially spooked at this all-white figure that keeps popping up any time Plot happens. She's always behind something that'll take forever to get to, and by the time I'm there she's gone.
Dunno if it's some kind of visual error or what but if so that's one heck of a spooky error.
---
tumblr_inline_pmu43ihV1k1u974ny_1280.png

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
ive tried with my wifi off it didn't work, also you said restart it? what do you mean close it then reopen it because i tried that i dont know how to restart it tho

Back