James and Eevee

Male
Missouri
Seen November 28th, 2018
Posted September 25th, 2018
41 posts
2.7 Years
Update the First
I'm playing Snakewood partially blind, so bare with me if something odd happens XD
Spoiler:
- So, I start the game, and name my male character James.
- I wake up in the RUINS of Twinleaf, explore a bit, and find three Pokeballs
- One is spewing exhaust fumes, another has an air of ill health about it, and the last is spinning slowly on it's axis. So, naturally, me being me, I pick the one spewing exhaust fumes, and inside is a Koffing which I name Exhaust.
- I leave the ruins and see a Professor-looking person being chased. By. A. Zombie. I mean, damn, a zombie? That's so much better than, like, a level 2 Zigzagoon or Poochyena or something like that. XD
- Anyway, I defeat the Zombie and its zombie pokemon, and Professor Birch and I figure out I have a mild case of amnesia. Kind of cliche, right? Also figure out we need to find my BROTHER, who is the champion, and his girlfriend, May.
- Birch also gives me a pokemon egg, which is cool, I guess. And my first pokeballs, which is also cool, and at the same time, actually starts the Nuzlocke.
- My first caught pokemon was a Zigzagoon, which I named Ziggy. I kept it because it has Pickup, which is nice for Rare Candies.
- I caught a female Poochyena which I named N without paying attention to the gender rip.
- I beat some girl called a Deathcaller, and she ran away atfer telling me her name, Alicia. I have a feeling I'll be seeing her again.
- I caught a Taillow named Swallow
- In Petalburg City, the gym was blocked by a mass of blood and bones. Gory af. I also looted a corpse for some Leftovers that I gave to Exhaust.
- The egg hatched...into an egg called a MysteryEgg. WTF? Named it Eggbert. It's almost exactly like a Shedinja, except its a pure Normal-type
- In Petalburg Woods, I came across a 'Floating Legless Corpse' which would probably have torn through my team if not for Eggbert's Wonder Guard, because I was a smidge underleveled. After defeating it, I looted a Stone Badge out of its now unanimated corpse.
- There are some crazy Fakemon in this game, like the Eye-Eye, a deformed version of Jynx.
- I got to Rustboro City, beat Alicia again, and then witnessed another legless corpse and a human talking about a portal that demons were coming out of. Naturally, I followed them, got mistaken for somebody else, and battled a 'Faceleech.' This thing looks crazy and is fast af. It also gets Speed Boost...
- I deafed the Faceleech, and the guy admits his mistake and gives me his name, Gleis. He tells me to come help him exorcise some demons from town. So, I help him, then he leaves.
And that's all for today lol

And the team:
Spoiler:

Exhaust(Koffing) @ Leftovers
Poison Type Lvl. 15 w/ Levitate
BASHFUL Nature
- Smog
- Poison Gas
- Tackle

Eggbert(MysteryEgg) @ Demon Horn(Quick Claw)
Normal Type Lvl. 19 w/ Wonder Guard
Lonely Nature
- Egg Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Leech Life
- Harden

Ziggy(Zigzagoon) @ A random item
Normal Type Lvl. 15 w/ Pickup
CALM Nature
- Headbutt
- Tackle
- Sand-Attack
- Tail Whip

N(Poochyena) @ No item
Dark Type Lvl. 15 w/ Run Away
DOCILE Nature
- Tackle
- Howl
- Bite
- Sand-Attack

Swallow(Taillow) @ Anadrin Talon(Sharp Beak)
Normal/Flying Type Lvl. 15 w/ Guts
ADAMANT Nature
- Wing Attack
- Quick Attack
- Peck
- Focus Energy
Current Challenges:
Ultimate Monotype
Games: Fire Red, Storm Silver(0/16), Ruby, Pearl, Volt White 2, X(1/8), and Ultra Moon
Type: Poison

If you want to see other challenges I'm doing, click here.