• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've one mix I sometimes use when I need to get by on little sleep. I used it frequently in school since I was in band.

Nos power shot and lemonlime gatorade, concentrated via boiling. Mix together Monster, Nos (Original), and Sprite. Combine in some bottle.

Yes, tastes terriable.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
OMFG Inca Cola is the shizz, I miss that stuff like crazy. Couple it with some plantain chips and you're golden. NY was always awesome for the mini markets. I had at least 3 Mexican minis, 4 Chinese ones, and 74st after the El Train had the god damn India ones which had the best god damn ethnic food in the god damn tri-state county. The spiced breads and awesome cakes were always my number one products.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
OMFG Inca Cola is the shizz, I miss that stuff like crazy. Couple it with some plantain chips and you're golden. NY was always awesome for the mini markets. I had at least 3 Mexican minis, 4 Chinese ones, and 74st after the El Train had the god damn India ones which had the best god damn ethnic food in the god damn tri-state county. The spiced breads and awesome cakes were always my number one products.
Okay good I'm not alone! I love tasting Americanized versions of other country's foods, its the best. xD
EDIT: Obligatory music post!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Don't worry. I'll save you.

Mmm yes, thank you I needed some of that sweet sweet Sepultura. Here's a thank you:

Man am I having a nostalgia rush, I miss eating those ice pops whose plastic tubing was hellbent on cutting your tongue.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
You know what else India makes?

Soda. With cow piss.

Anyway I've got a couple variaitions since I was (trying) to find a way to improve the taste of my special brew (I actually called it that - The Special Brew).

One uses carbonated green tea in place of the sprite and original nos. The other is regular sugar water replacing just the sprite. I was considered in version with coffee as well but never got around to trying it.

I haven't had a need for it for the past few years so I haven't really tried improving the recipe since then.

Sir Codin

Rum and Coke. I swear, that should be a recipe or something.

....wait.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Speaking of green tea, who else thinks Arizona is far superior to Snapple?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Sorry for you Carchar. And Jz Budokai 2 isn't worth 60 bucks.
Guys, i'm gonna get a PS3 finally!. What are the best games for ya? Preferably budget-friendly 'cause i'm cheap :)

Ahahaha
I didn't feel like reading the last five pages
SO I'M GOING BACKWARDS

I just got one a few weeks ago.
I got Assassin's Creed III (came with the PS3. d;), The Jak & Daxter Collection, Sly IV: Thieves in Time, Dragon's Dogma, The Walking Dead, and I've downloaded Journey and borrowed inFamous.

Basically: it's the PS3. Sony, mah broski. There's so many good games I can't even begin.

I have no idea what to say now.

My school is doing a production of Jekyll & Hyde. I saw a preview for it today. It's amazing, as always. I'm going to go see it on Friday, lol.

Hit the Lights!

EDIT: @Elendil - Arizona is good. If we're speaking of Arnold Palmer, then yes, it is godly. Otherwise, I like them both.
I've recently discovered that I'd rather drink (iced) tea than soda, in most cases.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Haven't dled it yet but I'm very disappointed that Citadel didn't include the M-7 Lancer. I was looking forward to that weapon for my engineer.

Sir Codin

Speaking of green tea, who else thinks Arizona is far superior to Snapple?

hand_raising.jpg

Sir Codin

I drink quite a bit of tea these days to increase my antioxidant intake.

Also, off topic, but you guys wanna know something else I hate? When I'm dreaming about flying around like they do on Dragonball Z and I wake up all of a sudden (or someone wakes me up).

Anyone besides me love this song?

hand_raising.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back