• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Koga

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I'm working on a Pokemon game, and its pretty much just in the plan faze, but I know you'll be in Kanto. So what I ask, is this, are these good lines for Koga?

Battle 1 (Mt. Moon: With a lot of grunts)

[FONT=&quot]Before: "If it isn't little Tom Sawyer/Becky (depends on gender) in the cave! Ah this takes me back to my childhood, … Let me give you a taste of grown-up reality! I'll crush you!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Defeat: "Dear me, … to be beaten by a child!?"
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]After "Gone, … we must be gone …"[/FONT]

Pokemon: Male Rhyhorn w/ Rock Head Lv. 16

Battle 2 (Pokemon Tower: Alone)

[FONT=&quot]Before: "Fwahahahaha! You're the squirt that spoiled my plans at Mt. Moon! I am one of Team Rocket's elite triad, … Koga!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Defeat: "You'd think a team like ours could just build a base without interruptions like you!" [/FONT]
After: "What, defeated again!? I won't forget you, you worm!"

Pokemon: Male Arbok w/ Intimadate Lv. 28

After both battles, the screen will flash, and Koga will have disappeared.

(These lines are almost direct from Pokemon Special)

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
hmm so that trainer i say on your image shack page is in this game.
sidenote:GFA, you have got to look at the funny video in my signature

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
lol. Yes, that trainer, ... I'm still working on him

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
It's mildly interesting, but...Why are you starting with only the lines for Koga if you want to create a full game?
What are the details? All I can see here are lines for a single character of a game that I have only the vaguest idea of. And if the lines are "almost direct from Pokemon Special" as you say they are, what's the point of posting this? (Is there something I'm missing here?)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
OK, I understnad that, ... The plot will follow Pokemon Special/Adventures, or at least the RBG arc (maybe the yellow arc) ... You start out in Pallet Town, go through out Kanto, except you have more battles with Team Rocket. I'm stuck with some stuff. Mainly, what to do with the Elite 4, ... that and I can do graphics, (In game sprites, maps, and OWs) but not script, so yeah, this is really all just idea space ...

Back