• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
I can help translate.. Posso aiutarti!

Hey man I just wanted to say if you needed anyone to help you translate I would love to! I am an Italo-American and speak both languages fluently, and have since I was 3..

So yeah! BTW My Italian spelling isn't very good considering I learned Italian by ear but luckily I am very good at reading and speaking.

Thanks,
Cbunker07

Uraura

P_P dood!!!
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
I patched my rom,it looks great and works fine but i have problem with my maps it looks corrupted,can you guys help me,what can i do ?

s139.photobucket.com/albums/q314/creasy1903/?action=view&current=wtf-1.jpg&newest=1

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Not sure if this bug has been reported before, but I'm playing the English version and the female main character sprite is broken. Not sure if it was intentional for the character to be modeled after the female trainer in Ruby/Sapphire for the art, but the sprite breaks when you walk down. One step shows her hat on, the other hat off.

Uploaded some screens to show the problem.

If there's another place to report the bug, give me a hollar. And I know this character's a work in progress, why I didn't know if it was a legitimate bug or not.

yoshikiller995

Any thing but slow
Years
I absolutely love this hack! The storyline is quite interesting. I did, however, find a few problems in Beta 2.
-Upon reaching Altomare, if you got into the Pokémon Center, and exit, you reappear in front of Salamence.
-Protagonist can't go back to your hometown upon reaching Altomare, but that could be part of your plot.

Anyway, your release of Beta 3 is one of the reasons why I should still be alive. Keep up the good work!

Yeah I'm having the same problem, but I still have to say that this is an amazing hack keep up the good.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey man I just wanted to say if you needed anyone to help you translate I would love to! I am an Italo-American and speak both languages fluently, and have since I was 3..

So yeah! BTW My Italian spelling isn't very good considering I learned Italian by ear but luckily I am very good at reading and speaking.

Thanks,
Cbunker07

Sorry, but I don't need your help. We, (Ash and me) will handle the translating to ourselves.

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
Years
Hey Dante, I just downloaded the Pokemon Crono BETA2 English Trasnated version.
I like the screenshots and the idea of traveling through time.
This makes me wonder by the name and the time travel aspects though;
did the SQUARE ENIX game CHRONO TRIGGER inspire you to create this Pokemon Ruby Hack?

I was having problems with the hack at first, WORKING SOLUTION:
POKEMON RUBY (USA 1.O ROM,) [Europe/ENGLISH one is 1.1 and 1.2 and those don't work.]
Settings: BIOS = DON'T USE BIOS. SAVE TYPE: Automatic, FLASH 128k.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2010
i tried to play it on my gpsp emulator from my psp and i get the game boy screen but the Nintendo word is scrambled and wont go any further than that
how do i get the hack to work?

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Hey Dante, I just downloaded the Pokemon Crono BETA2 English Trasnated version.
I like the screenshots and the idea of traveling through time.
This makes me wonder by the name and the time travel aspects though;
did the SQUARE ENIX game CHRONO TRIGGER inspire you to create this Pokemon Ruby Hack?

I was having problems with the hack at first, WORKING SOLUTION:
POKEMON RUBY (USA 1.O ROM,) [Europe/ENGLISH one is 1.1 and 1.2 and those don't work.]
Settings: BIOS = DON'T USE BIOS. SAVE TYPE: Automatic, FLASH 128k.
thanks man ^^
no...there isn't a link with the name of my hack "Crono" and CHRONO TRIGGER...
I've chosen this name only for the link with the time ^^
=========================================

UPDATES!!!
After a long time without updates, I'm back to show you some new screens about the new version of crono..
2csjdpv.png

The 2009 is ended...
so..thanks to all of the WAH's community, that had voted crono as Hack of the year of wah ^^

09012009broncecrono.png

For now it's all!!
soon new updates!!

Years
...Wow.
These graphics are truly spectacular, Dante. That's one of the best title screens I've ever seen. Haha, every time I see this hack there's some new graphics, but.. Wow. Congratulations, I can see why you won a HOTY prize. Good luck, keep up the great work:)

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
This is easily the most beautiful hack I've ever seen. I'm surprised I haven't clicked into this thread yet. This is awesome stuff Dante, keep it up. ;)

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
the new tiles look great dante, except for the water. somehow It doesn't look like water to me, It looks like blue mountains. I think it's because the middle is so much liter that the cliffs.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
thanks man ^^
no...there isn't a link with the name of my hack "Crono" and CHRONO TRIGGER...
I've chosen this name only for the link with the time ^^
=========================================

UPDATES!!!
After a long time without updates, I'm back to show you some new screens about the new version of crono..
2csjdpv.png

The 2009 is ended...
so..thanks to all of the WAH's community, that had voted crono as Hack of the year of wah ^^

09012009broncecrono.png

For now it's all!!
soon new updates!!

Wow, your titlescreen is magnificent, truely awesome and even better than your first one!^^ your new textboxes are awesome, too!^^ I'm also quite curious who that trainer in the 4th screen is... well, we'll see!^^

Your new tiles are also pretty good, especially the water, truely epic (I wonder whether you can surf good in there... xD)!^^

And, congrats for the almost-HotY at WAH. I think your hack is better than LP, but okay, congrats, it's still a big achivement!^^

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Your titlescreen and the Tiles are quite amazing.
Very amazing indeed.

By the way, Dante, may I ask you a question?
Can you not make your scripts have colored text other than Black?
Because the more colored text you add, the harder it is for
me to translate this Hack.

The scripts keep cutting off. And I'm relying on my partner too much.
I don't want to make him have too much pressure in assisting me.

So, can you please listen to my suggestion?

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2013
for the rom base version required to run the emulator the link is broken so could someone tell me where you can find it?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
for the rom base version required to run the emulator the link is broken so could someone tell me where you can find it?

You can find it in Whack A Hack forums.
I really wanted to give you a direct link, but
it's not allowed here.

You have to find it in Whack A Hack yourself. (It's easy as pie.)

It doesn't really matter... ;)
Dante can use colors as long as they can be recognized with XSE xD

For me, the script always CUT off in most colored text scripts.
I wonder if that's the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back