• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peacekeeper's Academy [M] [OOC]

Khawill

<3
Years
O's Mechanic Shop
Spoiler:

Richards' Glove and Clothing Store

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

TatlTael

I'm that guy
Years
Name – Tuck Wilson

Age – 15

Sex – Male

Appearance

Tuck is an olive skinned young boy. He has a somewhat elfish appearance to him in which people see him to be sneaky and mischievous. Tuck's eyes are a hard, sharp green color. His eyes tend to give away his emotions to people, even when he has his poker face on. When he is sad or nervous, he eyes appear droopy and he loses the normal sparkle in his eyes that he usually has when he is confident. Tuck's hair is greasy, long, and unkempt. It is shaggy and drops down to about the mid-neck area. He has a slight muscular build and is certainly nowhere close to overweight. He is about 5'5" in height, which is a very short height from where he came from.

Tuck wears a short-sleeved white t-shirt. The t-shirt is covered in blood, mud, and grass stains but he proudly wears the shirt as a badge of courage and pride. He also wears a pair of loose fitting black sweatpants that he bought from his high school as well as a pair of his dad's old work boots. He doesn't own any expensive clothing, but he chooses to be this way.

History

Tuck grew up in a suburban town near New York City. The town was small but the population was high. However, most people were snobbish upper-class business owners who had no regard for the poor working class. Unfortunately, Tuck belonged to one of these upper-class families. His father owned a small sports equipment store that did very well and his mother never worked a day in her life. Tuck hated this lifestyle, he knew how his parents were like and he hated it. Even his younger brother was starting to get snobby. He came home from school every day talking about a new kid who dressed like a "hobo."

Finally, Tuck got fed up with the snobby behavior from his friends and family, so he decided to run away. For one day and one night, Tuck hid inside his local forest with nothing to live off of but a baseball bat that he stole from his dad's shop and a small amount of food. The next day the police found him and brought him home. His parents were deeply insulted by his crude and dangerous antics so they applied him to the Peecekeeper's Academy, a school built on an island of off the south-east coast of the States. They figured that it would be a boarding school for misfits like Tuck. However, Tuck was rather happy to go to this new school (although he has no clue what to expect.) It is a new opportunity to build a better life, and more importantly, to get away from those snobs!

Personality

Tuck is a firebrand and a "law breaker." He loves to instigate trouble when there is clearly trouble coming his way. He is wise-cracking and obnoxious. However, in the right place at the right time, he can be really helpful. He enjoys fighting with people and is actually quite skilled. Despite being strong and speedy, he can be quite reckless or careless and that can hurt him in the long run. For example, he will beat someone up but while he is celebrating his victory, the guy would just sucker punch him on the head.

Tuck absolutely hates people who think they are greater than everybody else. This anger will make him do reckless things. He tends to shout a lot and is quite a talker when it comes to meeting new people. He doesn't see a sense of trustworthiness in anybody that he meets. So it will take a while for him to correctly size up and trust someone.

Race: Human

Weapons: His metal baseball bat

Partner: none yet

Khawill

<3
Years
I'd like to say the history is a bit lacking, what kind of school did he go to before hand and did he do any sports? (Just to justify why he is a great fighter, upper class kids normally have nothing but formal training. There is training on campus of course, but you say in his personality that he is a good fighter.) Also a baseball bat is quiet a weapon, though it isn't very practical lol. I'll Approve it, just address the fighting in the IC.

Also, will you make a partner or should I assign you one? (As of now there isn't anyone signed up who is soloing.)

TatlTael

I'm that guy
Years
I'd like to say the history is a bit lacking, what kind of school did he go to before hand and did he do any sports? (Just to justify why he is a great fighter, upper class kids normally have nothing but formal training. There is training on campus of course, but you say in his personality that he is a good fighter.) Also a baseball bat is quiet a weapon, though it isn't very practical lol. I'll Approve it, just address the fighting in the IC.

Also, will you make a partner or should I assign you one? (As of now there isn't anyone signed up who is soloing.)

Okay, I'll explain the fighting part in my first post :)
And as for a partner, you can just assign me one.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ther is something to mention with cleanup. Yaphaeral got ahold of 'a few' bottles of Russian whiskey, and is quite drunk. I don't think that alcohol would be welcome on an Islam full of kids. (Well, young adults really... Not old enough to drink.)

This also means that Ryan won't be doing much out of the dorm, as Yaphaeral is going to have a MASSIVE hangover the coming school day. Although, Ryan might attend a class or two.

@Tatltael: congrats on getting accepted! However, your username brings back unwanted memories... Oh god, kill it with fire! THE FAIRY IS IN MY HEAD!!!!

Khawill

<3
Years
Actually, most kids are between 16 and 18 so drinking is allowed, though only in small amounts to students and at bars. Anywhere else such as the bar or during classes is not allowed.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Did it completley slip your mind that the legal limit is 21? Sure it still happens at younger ages, but don't you think that an academy focused on making the world a better place would abolish underage drinking?

Khawill

<3
Years
21 in America, most European countries it is 18. Not to mention this is the biggest and best schools in the world, not a single person would risk getting kicked out for something so stupid, (the ones that are that foolish aren't even accepted in the first place, I mean you have to apply if you don't live on the island, and people born on the island are raised pretty strictly.) Not to mention drinking and getting drunk are not the same thing, excessive drinking is an instant kick from school.

Khawill

<3
Years
@Mach: Sure, just make sure you read the first post.

@Junie: You can, but remember that you need to do 2 missions monthly, so try not to make all of your posts about entertainment.

@Icefyr: I had a list of classes posted somewhere, but I think it disappeared, anyways how classes work is essentially acknowledge that you do infant have class, they are everyday but when you have completed a mission. You get two days off per month whenever you feel like it and they can add up (2 one month and 2 the next will make 4 for the next if you didn't use them month 1) Missions do not use free days in this manner.

Additionally classes are big factors in NPC shops, many will give discounts or free items.
Note, just looked back at page 2, there is a list of classes that is in a large blue post lol.

Khawill

<3
Years
Can I get posts please, I'll lower the missin cap to one this month, but starting November first, it will be two.

Additionally I'll be planning the major story for this RP, so put a post here if you want to be considered, (only accepting 3 pairs).

Finally there's a new concept: Roaming. Pretty much if you have the vehicle you can go wherever. (Remember the island is pretty huge, one can't walk from the school to the main city in any reasonable time, though There are high speed trains that would take you there in an hour) I will open a vehicle shop that will sell things students would need to get around when not on a mission, because teleporters are mission only. For the most part, this is optional, most of what you need is on campus or in the main city, but there are areas on the island you might want to explore, (map will be given at a later point)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Yeah... But really it's just you and me posting. And I can do two missions, I was just giving it some time. Gonna get some hand-to-hand training, then go check out some of the stores. But that will have to wait for quite a few hours... School...

Khawill

<3
Years
Good news everyone!
I have updated the student missions, there are now three all new pair missions, and two group missions available. Group missions Require three pairs of students who are registered as a group, the missions pay more, are harder, and are generally longer to do.

Additionally I'm making the mission limit one per month, but I expect a post weekly. I'd hate for this RP to die without so much as an explosion.

Finally I'm starting the main story line in one week from Wednesday (Halloween, or October 31st) It will involve one group as main characters, and can include one group as side characters (I'd have a secondary storyline for you). If you are not part of either group (not a problem at all considering we don't have many RPers) then you may still join and do missions because this is also half sandbox. Also anyone is free to make groups at their leisure (who knows I may have some small stories for you, or maybe you can make up your own if it is approved by me (don't blow up my school please))

Back