• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

first, second, and hidden abilitys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2012
So, I have been raising my ponyta (Just evolved into rapidash!) and I wanted to see if there was anything I didn't know about her. So I checked out bulbapedia and sure enough there was a listed second ability. My Rapidash current has " Run away" as her ability but its listed that "Flash fire" as the second ability and "Flame body" as the third. Does my rapidash have all those or just run away?

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
Your Rapidash only has Run Away. Flash Fire is a possible secondary ability it could've had, while Flame Body is a hidden ability.

Sirfetch’d

Just so you don't spend time searching for one with flame body, you would have to obtain it from Dream World, because Hidden abilities weren't introduced until gen 5. These abilities are only found on special pokemon through promotions, Dream World, Hiddden Grottos, etc.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Answered so closed! Try help/question threads of game sections next time please (e.g. if this is DPPt, then 4th gen game section, or 3rd gen then th 3rd gen section's Help thread, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back