• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie to the card game> please explain?

Years
Hey
So I have been collecting cards since forever (7 i believe),and I've never really understand how to play the actual card game! I know, crazy yea?

My brother is around my age and does not show any interest in the game, but does collect. My question is do you have to have 2 people to play?? I think yea is my anwser but............
No one around me plays the game haha. Sooo I am sort of lost.
I really do want to play the card game though so please if anyone can help me out please explain how to play and stuff like that.
Sorry if this question is kind of silly, but i do need some help.
So thanks ^^

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Normally, it is required to have two people in order to play the game. But I rarely can play it with other people and have discovered that it is possible to play against yourself.

I can't explain at the moment because I have to get off of the computer. But sometime tomorrow (though that's Christmas day, so it might be the day after) I'll try to PM you with instructions. (:

Years
There's also a way to play by yourself online here:

www.pokemontcg.com

It's the official site for the Pokemon TCG and its online version. It contains tutorials on how to learn to play, as well as the option to download the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online client so you can play online against others (not sure if this feature is back in full-swing or not at this point, though), or just by yourself against the computer!

Back