• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has 2012 been a good year?

Was 2012 a good year?

• Yes,It was awesome!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No,It seriously sucked!

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Years
Eh. It wasn't super crappy, but it was a bit more bad than good. Mostly, my health isn't as great as it was this year. Several doctor's visits and an ER visit and basically I have no idea what's wrong with me whenever I go out. And since I live in the US, it meant a lot of out-of-pocket costs due to my crappy insurance. D:

If it weren't for my health issues, this year would've been average.

Sir Codin

It's had it's up and downs, but personally I'd give it about a 6.5/10.

Personal problems, plus stuff worldwide and at home haven't exactly filled me with optimism. Some good movies have come out, though.

Years
I had lots of fun in 2012, especially getting a little more unusual with my signatures, meeting the best users I ever talked to (Diab_Low, Rainbow and Mid!) and getting PC Supporter on my name!

2013 will be better, given my 2nd anniversary is coming up in March, and that's only one more year until I become a PC Veteran!

Years
I'm neutral on 2012. Nothing too terrible happened but nothing interesting happened either, really. So I'll just opt out of the poll since there's no middle ground option. But there were awesome aspects like me getting Black 2, finally watching and loving FAIRY TAIL, and making tons of new friends. :D Though that apparently isn't enough for it to really be a good year in my eyes, just felt like something was missing.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
2012 was a relatively good year for me. I wouldn't say its been one of my best years, but I've definitely been through some pretty awesome experiences in 2012. I'm eagerly looking forward to 2013 (well now/this year), because that's when I'm going to become much more disciplined, organised and focussed. But I also want to learn that it's not a bad thing to ditch work for a bit, and have some fun! :)

Utzipher

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
It hasn't been an awesome year, but it hasn't totally sucked either. I've definitely grown much more as a person during this year - first year of college and all, and it's looking good. I'm expecting some good things to come out of 2013 - applying to Pharmacy school, studying abroad in Paris, and hopefully a deeper relationship forms between me and this girl I've liked since the first day of freshman year.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
2012 for me was filled with mixed emotions. For the most part it was 70% enjoyable, loved it. There were also moments when it made me mad, made me sad, and even events that really made me cry (mainly Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting and the Port Said Football riot), and moments that made me laugh (the whole Dec 21 Mayan prophecy-many that believed it).

Sum it up: 2012 was unforgettable.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Well I had my ups and downs, good and bad, and some times I felt on top of the world; really happy; and sometimes made my mistakes that led me to my depressions; and wish I could correct them but as Edith Piaf once said...
"Non, je ne regrette rien!" xD
That's the perfect phrase for my 2012, that and
"I survived 2012!" xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Like every year it had its highs and lows, but overall I think it was an extremely good year!

What I gained in 2012 was a direction, a way to move forward. I was able to come out to my family and the world and my life will be better for it going into 2013 :).

For the first time last night, I was excited to find out what the new year might bring!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
After job hunting for 2 years, I finally got one in October. It's perfect for me and so yes, I believe 2012 was a great year.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
It had its highs and lows. It was definitely far from being the best year, but it wasn't quite the worst year.

So hoping for 2013 to bring more opportunities, though~!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The world didn't end in 2012, and that's all it matters for me to call it a good year, aside from getting permabanned at BMGF for my suicidal thoughts.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
2012 was the first year I was truly on my own and it was a pretty good year. I learned a lot this year. It had it's ups and downs like any year but I really loved 2012 and I only hope that 2013 is just as good or better!

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
Overall I had a pretty bad year. Specifically summer, between getting pushed around by friends and and even losing good friends to stupid mistakes. But this that's growing up, is it not?

Back