• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyetos Trade Zone

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Hey there guys, Kyeto here looking for some good trades.

Pokemon I have:

Starters:
Spoiler:

Safari Pokemon
Spoiler:

Recently Hatched:
Spoiler:

Other Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Special Pokemon I'll only trade for something really good:
Spoiler:

Fossil Pokemon
Spoiler:

Wants:
Shiny Pokemon
Houndour
Machamp
Skelp
Any legendaries just to add to pokedex and then trade back.

If you dont see something you want on this list, ask for it and I'll try get it for you. And make any offer on a pokemon even if it doesnt match the wants.

Edit: Will be updating again soon, so keep an eye on this page.

Last edited:

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
-Davidson25: Found out its easier to find a shiny ninetales with drought than to find a adament natured ninetales. Thanks for the shiny by the way. Still looking for the adamant ninetales.
-PradaSon: Your Contrary Shuckle is ready to go. What are you offering in exchange?

Davidson25

Davidson_25
Years
-Davidson25: Found out its easier to find a shiny ninetales with drought than to find a adament natured ninetales. Thanks for the shiny by the way. Still looking for the adamant ninetales.
-PradaSon: Your Contrary Shuckle is ready to go. What are you offering in exchange?
No problem! Glad I could help ya out! lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
Hey Kyeto,

I was wondering if you're interested in this trade;

Houndoomite for Manectricite

I know you are not looking to trade mega stones but i thought id try to see if you are interested. If you are, PM me, otherwise ignore this message. :)

Pas

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I have a shiny pumpkaboo I would trade him for your shiny pancham. Let me know if interested. :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
you wanted mewtwonite x ive been looking for the mewtwonite y stone if you have or are willing to trade it.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Hey there guys, I havent updated my shop in a while so some things have changed. Firstly to the guys offering the mega stone, I have already managed to get all of them so im not looking for any right now. Secondly to hazard7272, im sorry but ive changed my mind about trading my pancham and to be honest im not really a fan of pumpkaboo so thanks but no thanx. And finally to Big_Blind, i can get you the Tropius but you gonna have to give me a while, also i already have a bunch of skrelp so can you offer sumthing else.

Back