• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
Oh My... The Zygarde Is Complete?! Wow.. Great!! Sure.. I like all this Sprite.. And that Zygarde is Oh My.. It's so GREAT... My dreams.. Is Come true!! Yep.. My Post in Page 2 is Requesting Zygarde 100%. And thedarkdragon11 is Not Allowed to request.. But i know.. This Thread will make Zygarde Perfect Forme.. Haha.. I know, Zygarde created its not from my request.. But Thank's..

Anyway.. I like the Solgaleo and Lunaala sprite..!! Good luck for you all!!

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Oh My... The Zygarde Is Complete?! Wow.. Great!! Sure.. I like all this Sprite.. And that Zygarde is Oh My.. It's so GREAT... My dreams.. Is Come true!! Yep.. My Post in Page 2 is Requesting Zygarde 100%. And thedarkdragon11 is Not Allowed to request.. But i know.. This Thread will make Zygarde Perfect Forme.. Haha.. I know, Zygarde created its not from my request.. But Thank's..

Anyway.. I like the Solgaleo and Lunaala sprite..!! Good luck for you all!!

Thanks! I'm glad that this thread made your dream come true... Yes, since Zygarde forms are confirmed to be included in the next generation games, they are set to be included here... The only thing left is the shiny version and the 10% forme front sprite...

Years
The only thing left is the shiny version and the 10% forme front sprite...
Well, now we need the shiny version and try to use the same tone of green and black to all the forms lol. I used Quanyails sprite as base.

zyd0ge_zpscb1crggz.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Well, now we need the shiny version and try to use the same tone of green and black to all the forms lol. I used Quanyails sprite as base.

zyd0ge_zpscb1crggz.png

Nice! Definitely the inaugural sprite together with your back sprite... For the forme colors, I think it's better to use the colors from the Gen. 6 resource thread (soon, from the Sugimori-color resource thread) for the normal colors... For the shiny version, let's just wait for the official shiny colors, since some colors might not be the same with the Zygarde 50% forme...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
Oh wow!! This is amazing!! But.. Can i Move the M-Pokemon to this thread?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Yungoos Front Sprite & Back Sprite:

WGOtZMV.png

O4GYzZa.png

Nice! I like how you made the back sprite pose...

EDIT: I already compiled the sprites for Yungoos, Grubbin and Pikipek... I also tweaked some of the colors from some sprites, particularly those which exceeded 16-color limitations (e.g. Magearna, Pikipek, Grubbin, and Lunala) and changed some background colors... The sprites can be seen at the OP...

The only sprites left for the revealed Gen. 7 species and forms are Radiant Sun Phase Solgaleo and Full Moon Phase Lunala...

Last edited:

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
I hope you don't mind but IMO, you could maybe fix the backsprites of Iwanko and Nekkoala? They seem different with the qualities of the 3 new Pokemon's backsprites.

Back