• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Beach

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i like the beach, but i'm not crazy about it. i'm more of a beach house person where i enjoy the views of the beach, but i'm not constantly on it itself

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
god i want to go to the beach so badly. It's been like at least five years or something like that.

I had a nice beach vacation planned until I decided to go back to school and now my credit card is all jacked up. Maybe my tax return will help me out this year...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I don't mind the beach, but I'd rather go to a forest or the mountains.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I seldom go to the beach. Last trip took place via a family outing sometime two or three years ago? Pretty ironic knowing I live in Florida.

But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. I love it. <3 While I don't play in the ocean waves, I'm someone who sits and takes in the breathtaking view. It's relaxing, I love the scent, and I love the sounds that accompany a beach. Reason why I haven't gone to one recently is due to being unable to find somebody to go with. Yet. Soon.

Years
I could never go to the beach if there's others there.
I don't like the way my body is ;;
If it's just me and a friend it's ok tho.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i grew up by the beach my entire life, and after years of going there everyday as a kid, it got boring really fast. it's nice to visit once in a while though, i think.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I find the beach to be boring. If I were a fan of swimming in the ocean I guess it would be more fun for me, but since that isn't the case I don't see the point in going.

Plus, I don't tan. I burn :<

Last edited:
Years
I like the beach. I like warm weather, that is when I come alive. So bring on the clear skies, brilliant sunshine and exotic warm air, for me laying in the sand feels like I'm getting a massage, especially if someone makes me a banket out of it.

I like sculpting things out of the sand, collecting pretty sea shells, having a summer picnic, playing beach ball, helping others fly their kite and walking along the surf and feeling the sparkling, cool water beneath my feet. I have so many good memories of beach vacations.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
The beach is okay, I've been a few times on trips, and it's nice for a couple of days, but if I lived by one I don't think I'd be out there all the time.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Beaches are relaxing, I've been to a few. Though I get worried about getting skin cancer from the sun though. Also worried about jellyfish or sharks. Oh and the salt water irritates the eyes. But digging a hole in the sand is pretty entertaining

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
I really like the beach! It's generally calm most of the time so it's a nice place to sit and think.

Back