• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Okyto

Hey I Noticed That On Your Devientart Account You Said That Okyto Is Based On A County/region Of England, I Don't Have Account So I POsting It Here. Im Guessing Sussex Or Essex Am I Right?

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
I'm so frucking excited. I said that because I am deeply excited. Please, PLEASE alert me when I can play the demo!

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Game is going better and better, can't wait for the demo, so good luck with this.

Years
ugg... I spent over 5 MINUTES trying to figure out what you meant by 6/7/10 because 6/7/10 had already passed in america! I figured that the demo was late but then after June 7 you posted saying it would be out on June 7 so I was like... OMG and then I figured out that the first two were flipped. I was definitely upset. But that's okay as long as I get a demo sometime.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
ugg... I spent over 5 MINUTES trying to figure out what you meant by 6/7/10 because 6/7/10 had already passed in america! I figured that the demo was late but then after June 7 you posted saying it would be out on June 7 so I was like... OMG and then I figured out that the first two were flipped. I was definitely upset. But that's okay as long as I get a demo sometime.

YEAH!!! I live in Montreal so I was really confused!

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Update:
Teaser screen!
Shrenteast-1.png

A little teaser of a previously unrevealed city, Shrent. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to get this city's look right, I went through five different versions and none of them looked good, even Wind Gale (the mapper) couldn't get it right. So finally, it's finished and ready for the demo in a couple of weeks.

Two things to be noted in this screen; the first is the water, it's now a green blue colour instead of just blue. I posted this on deviantART and it's 50/50 blue/green. What do you think?

---------------------------------------
Comments:

@Alpog: RMXP is a massively more advanced system for game developing than hacking half a decade old games will ever be. For a start, you have practically no data restrictions. You can have any resolution you want, custom scripts like a dual screen, 3d or real time battles. And,
at least in the final version, the game will have battle animations. I don't really understand how you "extremely dislike this game maker", when you seemingly know nothing about it.

@brokenxnote: I knew this would happen, I should have just made the big 6/7/10 in words. Although it does say that in the first sentence below. They just want to do everything the opposite of the UK xD

@shadowtogepi: Haha, it's a late birthday present!

@Insane85: Yep. Thank you.

@jim42: Thanks. The trees are blue due to a special event; I won't spoil it though, you'll just have to play the demo! Long live XENOTIME xD

@Pichichu: Hey. You should join, it's really good. We actually started a competition a few months ago for a person to guess where it is. The winner would get their own side quest. Go back a few pages to see how it turned out. And it's not Sussex or Essex.

@uskelly: Thank you. The lava 'mon side quest is going to be like none before in the main games.

@Le Creep!: Now now, that's pretty close to swearing. I am too, I'll send you a VM on the sixth to remind you.

@venom12: Thanks, it's really getting its momentum up. Thanks agaiin, good luck wih your game too!

@phosphate5: Only two weeks to wait now.

@Starrmyt: Good, it's going to schedule so not long now.

@pokewebsites: How could you spend that long, it clearly says the sixth of july in the first sentence, and my location says Great Britain.

@pikarich: I can't, it's going to be released on the one year anniversary of when the project started. You mean to say: If only we'd started a day later xD

@tylerab01: Oh cool, you got the quarter a thousand post. And you posted that a few seconds before the update, strange xD

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
wait, do you mean July,6th?
Because its June 21st right now in the States.

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
This game looks great! You guys are doing great! I can't wait for it to be finished.
EDIT: Whoa! On a previous page, my name is in a screenshot! (Must be a coincidince.)

Last edited:

Alpog

Smokemon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
@Alpog: RMXP is a massively more advanced system for game developing than hacking half a decade old games will ever be. For a start, you have practically no data restrictions. You can have any resolution you want, custom scripts like a dual screen, 3d or real time battles. And, at least in the final version, the game will have battle animations. I don't really understand how you "extremely dislike this game maker", when you seemingly know nothing about it.

Ah okay, sorry about that. i've tried it a couple of times (games that have been made in it) and just disliked the gameplay. If Xenotime will not be like the others ive played, then hooray! I will be happy to put July 6th in my diary ;D

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2010
Hii~

I'm kind of new to the whole pokemon rom hacking thing, but I'd love to help!

I can try my hand at pokemon and trainer sprites, and if you see them and say they totally suck, I'd agree. I can help with scripting, maybe some mapping and the demo.

Basically I have general knowledge in all categories, but I'm definitely no expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back