• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am working on my morning post atm. And that is fine with the random stuff after the first match.

Also, Crimsion, I got to say I love how your Lucario went shopping and how your Leafeon turned on the TV.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Oh geez Crimson I totally just ditched you cause you weren't on anymore. xD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Before we get started. What is the set up of the tournament? Is it double battles like in the games? How many pokemon will we be using?

Well that has that answered. Lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
I just don't wanna go first so I can see how to write up my post and stuff. Other than that, I don't really care when I go since we're battling NPCs first.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I would like to say that, although the site may say I am on. I am not always on, I just have my computer remember me and not sure if it logs me off or not.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
HAHA if I end up fighting Seth and he uses his slashing through skin thing I've got the best way to lose planned out. DRAMAAA. OMG SETH I WANNA BATTLE! lol

Years
Well now, hopefully the difference between the Stadium and Colosseum has become apparent. Heheh. Maybe Yuki will get his chance if not here then perhaps in the next Colosseum.

I've written down all our character's names on small peices of paper, doing the ole drawing from the hat to make it random, as I said before.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
If Loryn battles Seth she's probably gonna have a panic attack and die herself. xD

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
If I, sorry Yuki battle Seth I want him to make sure he uses the same brutal tactics of clawing away at a foe so I can make it a dramatic ending.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Haha I have some ideas of my own as well. It really depends on who I fight in the first round how everything will play out, but I have ways to get around anything Lol.

Last edited:
Years
Haha, now everyone wants a piece of Seth. He gave Loryn fair warning to be relentless without remorse for the foe.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Still deciding if Loryn's gonna become some badass trainer or not, ahaha.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Is it just me or does anyone else want to see a showdown between MegaLucario and MegaBlaziken later on in the Rp lol. (Once we learn more about Megalutions that is)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I want to use MegaAmpharos to own some flygon with Earthquake, and some rhyperior with thundcer! Also MegaLucario haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back