• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Haha. I once beat a flygon on a wifi battle using only an ampharos. Ampharos+CottonGuard=earthquake resisting MACHINE

I want Seth to call Yuki a demon soon enough. Got something for that.

Last edited:
Years
I must say I'm oblivious to what a Megalution is.

On a seprate note pertaining to the RP, I never thought I'd actually pull of the guy everyone wants dead, however Seth is quickly becoming that character, haha. Worry not, I've got a plan for him to get what's comming to him (Still not for awhile, though.) Also I'm thinking he'll eventually become a beloved character, over much time.

Years
Oh? But Yuki holds such a HUGE role to play in correspondance to Seth. Congrats on getting the drift of the scientist, too. How much do you know of my plans? Haha.

Years
Good, good. Though he is Bad, bad. Was hoping it'd be slightly if not entirly obvious to the "Demon Hunter".

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I will also be revealing my hidden occupation soon, but it will be kept secrete from other characters for now.

Also, Megalution is my custom word for Mega Evolutions (forms) that were revealed yesterday in Corocoro.

Years
Indeed it is, unfortunatly it was cut short by none-other. Sorry if you wanted to go further into that, but everyone shall get their chance to be pestered by "The Scientist."

Crimson: PM me if you want the Scientist to reply anything in specific, since I'm not entirly aware of what you got planned for Yuki.

Iceman: Thanks, gotta check that out!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
If you read my last post earlier, you may want to re read it. I have added some other stuff. It is mainly toward Loryn though.

I am also going to add a photo for reference. However, I will keep the words, because not everything matches the picture.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Idont want the scientists to be anything specific, whatever you want. I dropped a few hints in my post but other than tat if u have other plans go with them, just dont drop the demon in during Yuki's and Seth's battle. Well at least I hope they battle. It would be cool if Yuki and Seth got to the final, that would be kinda ironic. Then it would be... the... best... battle... EVAARR!

Oh iceman, are you by any chance part of team magma :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Nope. Just part of the International Police. Why?

By the way crimson, sorry that I made Iruko's little sister remind me of Loryn as well. I had forgotten you had said that she already reminded you of someone when I first joined a few days ago. But, I guess that could play a major part later on.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Not too much. I just want Yuki to be shrouded in mystery.

I wanted Yuki to be full of mystery so you may never find out if you don't play your characters well. Also, are the international police after Yuki?????

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol, I can't reveal who I am after at the moment. I will say that I am not after anyone in the Rp.... at least not yet.

I didn't really mean major part. Lol. But yeah, I don't know if I will find my sister in the RP yet or not. I have a.... small idea, but I am going to let in play through. I like moving with the flow of the RP and not knowing what to expect.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn just reminds everyone of everybody...Maybe because she looks almost exactly like Skylar except she's a skinny bean, she's taller, and her hair/eye colors are different. xD

Maybe she's actually a parallel universe version of Skylar o.O

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm back from my 1 day holiday! woo!

Maybe Loryn is just a very memorizablabell character?

Guys my friend maxew is going to sign up, we've already kinda sorted out a small plot, but can he just be late to the colluseum?

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Name: Max

Personality: Klutzy, but outgoing. Max will always try his hardest to help a friend in need. Max has a history of getting himself wrapped up in tight situations due to him clumsiness, but always manages to pull through in the end. Max loves his Pokemon and they are dearly close to his heart, this has caused him, on many occasions, to do crazy things and take things too far, but always has good intentions at heart. He can also become very fierce and fiery during battle.

History/Misc. Information: Max was born in the Unova region and was brought up there with is loyal Pokemon team, until at the age of eleven, Max's parents passed and he was taken in by the son of the leader of the International services. From this as he grew he was brought up learning about the techniques of a spy along with his Pokemon. This lasted for five years, until Max reached the age of Sixteen, when Yokima (his guardian) fell in love with a woman who used Yokima to get close the the orginisation.When the woman failed to take over the organisation, she killed Yokima and disappeared without a trace. After that Max swore to take down forces of evil that threatened the organisation and innocent people. Max went to the head of the organisation and asked for a position as a field agent and that's what he got, he was soon transported to the Kanto region at the age of 18, and became part of an ongoing war until at the age of 20, after a long two years in Kanto, Max journeyed to an abandoned lab in Fushia City and experienced a phenomenal event. At first he was confused but soon he found Yuki who was in the same situation as him. He grew to like Yuki but never told him that he too came from Kanto. Soon Yuki had learned that they were in a parallel universe and explained this to Max. When Max thought had escaped the 'other' world, he was transfered to Orre and had just entered a volcano to check out Team Magma's diobonicle plans. Max never saw Yuki again, but this, is where his story begins.

Apperance: Max is around 5ft tall and always wears his signature red hoodie. He has blonde hair with dark green eyes that glisten in the light. He wears a pair of rectangular spectacles and often a pair of scruffy old jeans.

Pokemon:

Nickname: Ember
Spices: Emboar
Moves:
Heat Crash
Head Smash
Wild Charge
Focus Blast

Nickname: Fezzy
Spices: Unfezant
Moves:
Fly
Sky Attack
Detect
Quick Attack

Nickname: Ark
Spices: Zoroark
Moves:
Night Daze
Foul Play
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

Nickname: Musk
Spices: Samurott
Moves:
Surf
Waterfall
Hydro Cannon
Strength

Nickname: Terra
Spices: Torterra
Moves:
Earthquake
Leaf Storm
Crunch
Giga Drain

Years
Maxew555: If Crimson is alright with you knowing Yuki, than your profile is fine. Your in, if you plan to stick around. Lost three people in this RP quickly, so got some slots to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back