• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Mega evolution so far is your...

NavyBlue

Hoenn Lover
Years
Hmm, if I were to choose, although they're all awesome, it'd have to be Mega Absol. Looks awesome. Mega Gengar's pretty cool, too. Gardevoir's is fabulous as well, though. Hmm.

Nakala Pri

Kangaskhan, Absol and Charizard. They all look so awesome! ^^ Charizard was a huge improvement, but not the X version. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Mega Banette is my favorite for design and Pokemon. To be more specific, Banette is my favorite Pokemon. I just wish they would have boosted it a little bit more defensively. It'll still be worthy because of it's amazing attack, but it's speed is below average and it probably won't take more than a couple hits.

Secondary favorite for me is Absol. Magic Bounce was a great ability to give it, and it's stats and design are well done. Too bad I will be using Banette.

Years
Mega Ampharos, I mean come on you have to admit it's hair is fabulous.

I only really use Mega Blaziken and Mega Charizard though. I love Charizard's design and I find Blaziken to be really useful in battle especially when it's Mega evolved.

ChaosCrystal

黒竜 影
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Mega Ampharos, Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Charizard both X and Y are my personal favs.

As for the ones i like the least Mega Venusaur and Mega Kangaskan get the least fav award for me

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Mega Manectric. What a hot rhombus.

Back