• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do for money?

Do you have a job?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I work the corner!

Basically, what do you do for money? Do you have a job? Do you do chores? Do your parents just love you more than mine? ;o;

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I'm a bus boy at a restaurant. :) Good tips, and good business to get experience in.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I work at Taco Bell. o3o;

After I finish training I am going to be working late night (closing.)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I don't work as I'm still stuck in school. I might get a job in the future.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm tech support, basically. I've had a few family members call me for computer support and I get paid depending on the work I had to do. Repairing computers also counts as well.

I *used* to have a job, though. When I was a senior in high school, I got a front office job at a middle school. I loved my job, I was sad to leave it because of college.

Years
The 20€ I used to get per month as pocket money ever since the introduction of the Euro exceed the amount of money I spend by far. That fact didn't keep my parents from increasing it to 50€ recently because that's apparently the average at my age.
shakehead.gif

So, if from now on everything goes as I'd like it to and I manage finishing school and don't change my decision that I'm not going to study, I should get some kind of job in about a year. Provided that I can.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I used to work in one of my dad's shops, that was pretty good experience and it got me up to saving until I could afford a 3DS. (which I went to the midnight release for :3)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
What don't I do.

I'm still in school, so no real job yet. ;; I do babysit a few times a month for my sister, which I get paid well for. My cousin also randomly pops in and gives me money as well. C:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Not yet. But if I do chores around the house my parents give me money so I can buy stuff / hang out with my friends.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I'm looking to move to LA after college so saving up money now is absolutely essential. Right now I'm a teacher assistant at my school, but since hours have been decimated by a massive budget cut, I'm looking for a second job. On top of that I've also been trying in vain to get art commissions, but unfortunately my loyal fans all have about as much disposable income as I do >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back