• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Anime/Manga FanClub

FullMetal Alchemist vs Naruto

• Naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Welcome to OAMFC (Official Anime Manga FanClub)!
Not many things to say :P AEveryone of us like Anime and Manga. Here we can discuss about Anime. We can also put pictures from our favourite Anime we think they are cool and put fanfics of them we like. We can also put our Top Anime. We need two Co-Owners since many people may join.

Code:
[i][b]Owner[/b][/i]
Ash_Pokemaster
Code:
[i][b]Co-Owners[/b][/i]
Midori_Chi
???
Code:
[i][b]Members[/b][/i]
Ash_Pokemaster  	
Poke-Rev 
Sebastien
Midori_Chi
Agent9

The Tops
Code:
[i][b]Top Anime[/b][/i]
1. Neon Genesis Evangelion :1
1. Rurouni Kenshin :1
1. Full Moon wo Sagashite:1
1. FullMetal Alchemist:1
1. Yu-Gi-Oh!:1

[i][b]Top Manga[/b][/i]
1. Pokemon Special:1
1. Rurouni Kenshin:1
1. Full Moon wo Sagashite:1

Thank You~
Ash_Pokemaster

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
Well I don't really watch multiple animes but I do love anime so I'll join this club.

My favorite anime is Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X as you can tell by my sig and coming in at a close second is Fullmetal Alchemist.

Years
Sure you're in ;) Btw I'll make a list with the Top Anime/Manga in the Club. Every Anime/Manga that is Favourite to someone gets a point.
My top 5 Anime:
1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Hikaru no Go
3. Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
4. Great Teacher Onizuka
5. .hack//SIGN

Manga Top 4:
1. Pokemon Special
2. .hack//Legend of the Twilight
3. BECK
4. Naruto

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
I'll post my top five anime too:

1. Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Dragonball/Z
4. DNAngel
5. Peacemaker Kurogane

Top three manga:

1. Rurouni Kenshin
2. Peacemaker Kurogane
3. Fullmetal Alchemist

Sebastien

I'll join :) I love Anime and Manga. My favorite are the following (in no order because I can't choose!):
  • Fullmoon wo Sagashite
  • Scrapped Princess
  • Maria-sama ga Miteru
  • Shingestutan Tsukihime
  • Rozen Maiden

Years
May I join?

Top anime

*Fullmetal Alchemist
*Inuyasha
*Chobits
*Evangelion
*Naruto

Top Manga

*Full Moon O Sagashite
*Ultra Maniac
*Fullmetal Alchemist
*Tsubasa Resevior Chronicles

Years
Sure, you all on ;) Btw, it's time for a Co-owner. The first to answer and have seen at least 5 anime will be the first co-onwer.

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
The firest to answer and have seen five anime you guys. I'm going to answer both for now I guess.

well the answer thing I just did and is doing right now XD.

Five Animes? Yu-Gi-Oh, FullMetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin

Sebastien

The firest to answer and have seen five anime you guys. I'm going to answer both for now I guess.

well the answer thing I just did and is doing right now XD.

Five Animes? Yu-Gi-Oh, FullMetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin
Midori Chi answered first and she posted her five favourite animes previously. If they're her favourite, she must have obviously seen them :p So I don't think it makes much of a difference that she hasn't included them in her post.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
Well, there's room for two co-owners so they both get the job.

Who in here has heard of Peacemaker Kurogane? It's a good anime and I love swords and samurais, that's why Rurouni Kenshin is teh best IMO.

Years
Yep we need two co-owners. Actually Midori Chi answered first. The one co-owner will be choosed now. If midori chi want to be she is, if not then we ask sebastien and if he doesn't want as well then Agent9 (because Sebastien was the second to post :p). Anyway we'll have another co-owner soon so don't worry.
BTW Poke-Rev, I have the Peacemaker Kurogano, the whole seiries in DVD. I've heard it's worth-watching but haven't decided to watch it yet since I ave 5 seiries in the middle. :P Maybe when I finishe them I'll try it. Kenshis is cool yep. I've seen 28 episodes so far. They just sent me the last 10 ones.
Anyway I have an idea, we can have Anime VSes. I'll put the first poll and it will be here till Monday. We need some buttons as well, I may make some later. ;)

Last edited:
Years
So what are you guys/gals watching lately? I'm watching many things :3 .hack//SIGN, Chrno Crusade, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Rurouri Kenshin and many other... Well in the past I wanted just a DVD iwth Anime now I have more than 100 (100 DVD x 25 episodes XDDDDDDD)... XD Anyway any suggestion about a button?

Edit: Wow 400 posts :P

Last edited:
Back