• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
i have no clue... theyre so good at it! i never expected the twist in the engarde case.. i was actually upset that he was the villain cuz hes so darn smexy

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
i have no clue... theyre so good at it! i never expected the twist in the engarde case.. i was actually upset that he was the villain cuz hes so darn smexy

Yeah, I didn't see that coming at all quite frankly. It was easily one of the most surprising video game twists I've ever experienced.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
I think I want to join now please.

Sure dude, welcome! Feel free to join any discussions and whatnot, I like talkin!

Oh and yeah, I hope T&T delivers some really solid story and twists.

Oh and I really want Lana and Ema Skye back! I loved the "scientific analysis" in the last case of the first game, it made it so entertaining! (which if I saw the boxart for Apollo Justice correctly, EMa makes a return to there, but I hope one or both of them are in this game too!)

Tamaki

Years
meh, you lieked lana and ema, wolfie? i thought they were ripoffs of mia and maya, kinda like how starly is a total ripoff of pidgey. i think theyre gonna come back tho. not positive... but i heard rumors that they were gonna. personally, id rather see edgeworth and franziska reappear, cuz theyre my fave characters (gotta love those prosecutors XD)

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
It makes sense that Ema would appear in the fourth game, since she made a debut in the extra case of the first game, which was added after transferring to the DS.
Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Maya's funny! She gets into so many situations like kidnappings and being the defendant and stuff. And yet, she still comes out strong. (Haha! Why is that in a spoiler tag?)

Tamaki

Years
ummm... idk... XD maya is one of my fave characters, the others being edgey and franziska (gotta love the whip ^^)

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Yeah, Maya, Edgeworth, and Franziska are really cool.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tamaki

Years
you should put some of your stuff in spoiler tags... never know when an ace attorney noob is gonna read it ;D
Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Spoiler:

Oh and Darkrai X, I just added your name, sorry I forgot before. :x

And one more thing, I want to thank all these dedicated members who discuss nonstop even when I'm not here. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
Years
Lol what happened to Vavavoom? This thread started with everyone then me and Vavavoom then me and gonbeneko25(like talking). Why is it always me and and somebody else why not somebody else for a change?

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hey, I never said I didn't like Ema! but I guess I never said I like her either Well, I like her. She's funny and really innocent. I like her pink glasses too. It really suits her.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

And it is strange that Vavavoom hasn't been coming here lately. I see him a lot in other places...

Back