• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys! Sorry about the long absence. I'm almost done with my finals now. I've got two more on Friday, and then I'll be free! Just hang on a bit until then, but feel free to continue posting as well. See you all soon.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Just an update to everyone that I'm waiting to post for a few people getting joint posts up. I might make a smaller post at some point before then, but we'll move on more extensively with the story once they are done. Hang tight!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, not really much posting going on in here, although I guess it makes sense since most of the group is on skype anyway.

Either way, I wanted to give everyone here an update on what's going on. Currently, the guys are almost done with their joint posts, and when they are we'd be able to move forward with the story. Also, as a heads up, I'll be a bit busy during the daytime for this week, so I might not be on as much. I should be able to sneak on during the nights, however, so it should be no problem.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Obligatory message here just to know the OOC isn't completely dead. xD

Just wanted to let you all know that this battle will be coming to a close relatively soon. If there's anything else you'd like to get a chance to do before then, you'd better do them quick!

-SV

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone else have anything else they'd like to post on this part? If not, I'll be moving things along.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
If anybody still looks at the OOC, could someone give me a quick recap of what's happened since the Paladin fight? I would read the posts, but I can't be on for more than a few minutes every day from now on, so I don't have enough time. And frankly, I'm lazy.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Xilfer- Sure thing. Not too much happened since then, so I'll be brief. Along with the Paladin fight, there was also the fights inside Sovereigns mind, which basically accumulated in helping clear his mind (with Hanso taking Varen with him in his own mind, I believe). Outside, Vera confronted Sovereign after the battle, who appeared to be struggling with something else, and it the struggle, injured Vera. At this point, Affiliates came to help secure Vera and take her away, while other Affiliates engaged with Snype and Levina. The Affiliates also managed to subdue an injured Genevieve in the tunnels below Cape after the water incident.

Meanwhile, Zane, a few other Gold Tribe members and Alpha Alliance soldiers managed to capture the Stoneguard, the capital building in Cape City. Simultaneously, two other Pokemon with the Silver Tribe, the Sentinel Sentry and a hooded Pokemon arrived and sounded a full retreat of the Ancients. The battle was won, and now, after receiving a note from Penance, Zane is trying to communicate with the other Gold Tribe members via a psychic link (if there is still one established), to meet in the Stoneguard discuss everything.

That's basically where we are now. If I missed anything, feel free to fill in the blanks for me.

Also, as a note to everyone, I will be leaving on a short trip this weekend, and I most likely won't have internet connection on it, though I am not certain. I'll return on Sunday. See ya then.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Knowing SV, he wouldn't have any problems with it. You can come on back, you would just need to be briefed in what happened.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, I just got back from my trip. And yes, heretostay, feel free to sign back up! You can probably read over my last OOC post for a brief summary of what happened in the battle. But if you get a chance, you should read the last page or so of the thread.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well...it's been a long road to get here but now comes the beginning of the final chapter in this RP. Before we get there, if there was absolutely anything else that you wanted to do before, now is the time to do it, whether it's having conversations with others, doing final preparations, or anything else of the sort. Do them now, because once everyone departs, depending on the fate of your characters, you may not get another chance!

Which brings me to another point. If there was something that you wanted to do with your character, whether it's their fate in this RP, or perhaps some extra story you wanted to incorporate with them before the end, or just the way you want their story to unfold, feel free to PM me or Skype me your ideas, and we can try to work them into the story. Exciting stuff ahead! Thanks for being in as long as you have been thus far! Let's end this!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
By the way, guys, sorry if my post quality lowers a bit from here on out, I don't have too much time to write them.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No worries dude. Do what you can with whatever you can do them.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Sounds like SV will be the first and only (man? or GOD?!) in this universe and all parallel universes who has finished 2 RPs. But wait, maybe I'm speaking ahead of myself. The way PC comes down, it'll probably take another 2 years to finish it. :D

Reactions: SV
Back