• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Risk: Pokémon Edition

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I know were all bored as crap but Team magma returned to 10 Members. We'll have to ban 4 from aqua (or transfer 2 to magma) if we want to start. Ok unless i am appointed as exec, i'll quit and if Action gives me permission, take over the game.

Edit: Something just came over me. If i am not exec or controller of the game, then i'll be the Map Master.
I will use a hoenn map to show Team Claims, attack routes, Move routes, etc. But i have school in 2 weeks so i only have full sevice untill then unless they allow me to include forums in my personal Mac usage.I've provided the Start map. Just to add alittle soul to the game.

Attachments

• 1Pokemonwarinhoenn.PNG
    1Pokemonwarinhoenn.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2012
(FIRST POST EVER!!! I only signed up to play this thread actually.)
I'll be on team Flareon ... I mean Magma.

Back