• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Nomination Round - 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Hack Name: Pokemon Genisis
Reason for nomination: A flawlessly scripted hack with lots to offer. Also brilliant mapping

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Pokemon Genesis, for it's amazing and well done scripts. I really like the mapping, too. It's a perfect hack.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Rijon adventures
Reason for nomination: A remake of an amazing hack. Everything looks very well presented.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Hack name: Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Reign of Legends

Reason: It has a very good storyline. The tiles and sprites are great also the DP pokemon. The fact that every legendary is available makes it an excellent hack.

PS: *knows what the votes would have been if SG was eligible...*

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
After playing a fair amount of the latest betas available around, I have to vote for Pokémon rijonAdventures. Great mapping, really challenging and very professional.

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
I nominate Pokemon Brown V1.2. Because it contains major updates, extreme ASM, D/P pokemon and combatibility with all 1st and 2nd Gen Games

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years

Pokémon B&W.:

The gameplay and the story is very good. And advanced scripting in his programming.
The graphics are good too ^^ and is my favorite hack.
Good luck ^w^.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Distant
Reason for nomination: Great mapping and scripting, plus an awesome way to play - modes!

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
Hack Name- pokémon Distant
Reason- it has some very intricate maps that are very well made, and the title screen is very original

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I have played many hacks and I choose Pokemon Genesis.
Why? Impossible to improve, it is perfectly flawless, due to it's great maps and scripts. I cannot say anything else, due to it's perfect nature. I even think that this hack is better than ShinyGold, but I can't play neither on my DS *yet*.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
I choose Pokemon Legend of Fenju
Reason: Awesome story, scripts, maps, graphics, etc. Looks really fun and the different environments in the hack make it look even better! It looks like a very original and fun hack that im looking forward to playing in the future.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Pokemon Thunder Emblem.

I like the different tiles it has and the mapping is pretty good too.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Hack Name: Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers

Reason for nomination:
It is the best Rescue Team hack ever. The plot is somewhat touching, and there is good scripting and mapping. The scripts are good, and the sprites are beauuuutiful. Therefore, I nominate Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Genesis
Reason for nomination: I really enjoyed this, I have played a few hacks and most just are too original and others are too blegh, this one was perfect, and I loved playing the beta.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
I loved Genesis, but...

Hack Name: Pokémon rijonAdventures
Reason: Very enjoyable, with excellent mapping and scripts. Loved the story-line as well.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Legeds of Fenju
Why? : Coz the new title screen looks very nice, also, the sprites of trainers and the maps...

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Hack:Pokemon Distant
Reason: I like the TitleScreen as others do i also like the snowy trees and the palettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back