• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Team Plasma Character?

Favorite Character from Team Plasma?

• N (In B/W)

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Shadow Traid

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Corless

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Ghetsis

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The Seven Sages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthea and Concordia

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Plasma Grunts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
So if you played Black/White or Black2/White2 you'll know the characters from Team Plasma. N was part of Team Plasma in Black and White. So who was your favorite character from Team Plasma?

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
My faovrite character was N. I loved his personality and mysteriousness. :3

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
N FTW! I love N... :pink_smile: I do like the Shadow Triad, and Anthea and Concordia... but N is on the top ALL THE TIME.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
The shadow traid please

why ?
cause the are loyal to the team even after the hero beats them, in B/W 2 they wanted revenge by beating you after you stop Plasma. Plus they have Ninja skills.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
N is so awesome,who would want to have the powers of talking to pokeon?! Everyone!

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
Years
Ghetsis.

He's probably the most diabolical villain we've seen in the Pokemon series so far. In the first game, his method of world domination was slightly calm, convincing others to release their Pokemon. And then, in the sequel, he pulls a complete 180 and plans to freeze Unova solid!

...he's also insane.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I prefer Corless out of all of them. For one thing his battle music was really great....but I also found him to be the most interesting. His motives were always very grey.

I don't understand how anybody could really like Anthea and Concordia....they had next to no relevance to the plot at all. (I think in the first two games they're completely missable if you don't go to the room they're in) I don't even know why they exist....honestly I've no clue.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I love Colress, because of how determined he is in his pursuit of true power, willing to destroy the planet if need be. An interesting character.

And of course N.

Years
N, who doesn't love N?

He's one of the most interesting characters ever and I love his backstory and the fact he plays a heroic role in Black 2/White 2 when he saves you from Ghetsis. But N's anti-villain status in Black/White was awesome as well.

Colress comes a close second cos he's a scientist and I like that hair of his. DAT HAIR.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I like N because he is complicated and a very deep character.

I also found Colress to be interesting. He was very different than the other main Team Plasma characters.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Definitely Colress. He really was an evil little genius. He went so far for his quest for knowledge, so far in fact that he used Team Plasma for his own benefit, and even wanted to atone for his and Team Plasma's behavior.I never really thought of him as evil, but more so as a brilliant man who went a little too far ahead of himself.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
N because green hair is da bomb and I thought he was a woman at first. Hooray for deceit! It's also nice to see a somewhat different villain, although really he's not that unique IMO

Reactions: T!M

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
From what I've played so far, Colress is substantially less a jerk then any Plasma member I've met thus far. N is my least favorite character in the series of the Pokémon franchise second only to Dawn and Iris.

But yes, Colress, for now, is on my good side.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2013
Colress, because he is the least nerdy scientist of all time.
He also has good hair. :D

Years
While I'm a big fan of N, I'd say that Ghetsis is my favorite member of Team Plasma. Everything from playing N and the masses to try and claim control of Unova, to presumably going insane out of rage made for a very interesting character.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ghetsis! I mean I love N but Ghetsis really was like... idk. I remember from the start when he was like totally for freedom of Pokemon! And at the end we're all like "daym he's evil", meaning he p much did a 360. He just seemed so believable at first lmao. :(

Back