• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [OOC + SU]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Hm, in that sense, I suppose. I can settle for silver.

EDIT: On that note, I realized that the title or whatever for Tanner was "Tanner the Scar, The Tyrunt." Leave it like that, it's hilarious in a weird ironic Kenneth-y way. xD

EDITEDIT: On that note, I gave Tanner thumbs because, well, I don't think he could get much done with two fingers. That's fine, right? I can add it into my SU, but it's mostly because, well... I mean, think about it, it would be hard to do much of anything without thumbs.

Also, can they read footprint as a language?

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Lol, yeah, I intended for it to sound funny :P

I can certainly live with a Roleplay that has a Tyrunt with thumbs in it. Do include this particular trait within his appearance :3

As for what language respects...
English is the language spoken by norm, so everyone knows how to speak it (although no one in the PokeWorld knows why it's called English. Go figure.)
Footprint Runes are the less frequent, but equally important way of communication the inhabitants of such world know. It's kind of like a second language to them, but there shouldn't be a problem trying to find a translator (but since none of you are actually inhabitants of this world, then you do not know how to read messages scribbled in this language)

Lastly, and although not mentioned, Unown Language is the equivalent of an ancient language, thus entailing very few people (pretty much only those who studied it at some point of their lives) can actually read or write it.

That's pretty much it, so hopefully I answered your questions :3

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Just to complain, I've noticed I'm not on the accepted characters list in the IC. It's no biggie. JK. It's like uber important and if you don't fix it the world will explode faster than I sign up for a new roleplay! I'll be posting very soon.

Chalifoux

Years
@Hunter. Done. Kaller and Rupert have finally been added to the first post o3o
I'll post after both TD and hereto have done so~!

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Just finished my post. It was a bit longer than it needed to be but I enjoyed writing it. I'm pretty sure Rupert is the character who I'm going to be having the most fun Rping as.

Years
@TD Why, oh why, is that his theme song? I thought that song would have faded into obscurity by now.

By the way, I notice we're all panicking in some way or another. We'll do well in this world. We clearly handle trauma quite well.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm sorry guys. I would've posted yesterday, but three quarters of the way through my computer shut down on me, so I kind a rage quit and walked away. I'll be posting when I get home from work.

Chalifoux

Years
I notice we're all panicking in some way or another. We'll do well in this world. We clearly handle trauma quite well.

Everyone knows that those who panic are those that can save the world from time disruption :B

It's not Opa Gangnam Style, it's Badass Froggy Style.

Still xD
I seriously cannot stop ear-bleeding even after this long from that song's real ease date~

I'm sorry guys. I would've posted yesterday, but three quarters of the way through my computer shut down on me, so I kind a rage quit and walked away. I'll be posting when I get home from work.

It's okay as long as you do post o3o
I actually am well acquainted with Rage-Quitting.
Especially on PMD with Primal Dialga and his Intimidator IQ Skill T3T

Note, I will not post on the IC Thread until you all arrive at the Guild.

You do realize you just spoiled the presence of a guild nearby don't cha? :O

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
@TD Why, oh why, is that his theme song? I thought that song would have faded into obscurity by now.

By the way, I notice we're all panicking in some way or another. We'll do well in this world. We clearly handle trauma quite well.

To be fair, Panick's not really a good judge of character with an Amnesiac

Chalifoux

Years
And I replied as well!
Just a short post to move us all along to Beautiful Creatures' very first Dungeon! :D
All questions on how exploring is to work on the RP will hopefully be answered when the layout of said dungeon is posted.

For now, a short reply about your character joining Sotelo and Sligoo as they are about to enter the cave should suffice. Posts inside the cave will not take place until the layout of it is posted by either me or Josh (Lakitu).

For now, let's form pairs of two characters if you all may.
Every two characters will have a joint post by their respective RPers around the dungeon, in order to move us around the dungeon somewhat faster than by doing individual posts o3o
And yes, that implies separate groups explore the cave on their own and not together as a group of a kjillion members.

Do note, that instead of pairing someone with Bryce the Snivy, we will have them paired with Sligoo, meaning I'll be doing two Joint Posts for the dungeon. One as Sotelo and whomever is paired with him and the other for Sligoo and whomever accompanies him.

So how's it sound for you? Should y'all choose who to joint post with, or do I choose who posts with who via a random generator? :3

Sephear

Years
I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA who to pair with, so let come what may, because it do

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@Jesus: I think you should pair with the help of a Random Generator. However if we could choose who to be paired with I think Tanner will be awesome!

Edit: I think Rupert has already established himself as the rudest in the group without knowing it.

Edit Edit: That's probably because of this sentence in the SU:

He is quite an intelligent human pokemon but usually does not use his smartness much.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
As someone who loves Kingdom Under Fire I can attest to the fact that Rupert's are usually quite rude, and missing a cog or two.

Nothing shall stop Jon's climb to the ultimate coolguy (non time gear stealing) Grovyle

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
@Jesus: I think you should pair with the help of a Random Generator. However if we could choose who to be paired with I think Tanner will be awesome!

Well, if Kenneth, Godzil and Ninetales pose no objection, I have already submitted the players to an almighty decision maker, which decided that for this dungeon, we will be paired this way:

Punchy Pete (Godzil) and Sotelo the Potato (Resolution)
Tanner the Scar (Kenneth) and Revor (Black Ninetales)
Sligoo of the Stolen Sli-Goo (Resolution) and Jon (LordSephear)
Rupert the Uncertain (TD) and Kaller the Bold (heretostay123)​

Hopefully nobody will object with this. And don't worry, it's not permanent, it's just to give y'all a tease of how exploring and teams consist of, and also to get us thru the smallest dungeon of the RP without delaying anymore than needed o3o

As someone who loves Kingdom Under Fire I can attest to the fact that Rupert's are usually quite rude, and missing a cog or two.

Yeah, Ruperts are the worst D:
jk jk they so cool

Back