• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Shiren and Hono are involved so Lucina will definitely come d:

A message to all players will be send soon~

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I would jump in with everybody else, but I fear that is too mainstream for me.

images

So, you know. I'll post as Taka and Rognarr in a little bit.

EDIT: Just noticed artifact is spelled wrong. Don't hate me.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Dusk; True Epicness; Kenneth: Room for one more? Maybe two if Lucina follows? If you didn't want anymore people, blame Turnip for causing a commotion. :P

Waaah, that's not fair! Sure, blame Turnip for causing a commotion, but then blame Shiren for causing a commotion that caused Turnip's commotion. And then blame Hono for provoking Shiren's commotion and/or Lucina for being nice. And then blame Lucina's parents for raising her as a nice child and Hono's ability to mention things. Mentioning things is wrong, Robin sometimes mentions things. Hono got her ability to mention things from Robin. Robin is to blame. Also Half-Life 3 confirmed

Oh, and also, yeah, I don't mind :P

EDIT: Hey guys, mind if Turnip rants? I think he's going to rant. We're gonna have boiled turnip for dinner, he's so angry.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, jeez... I think he's so angry he might leave. He might just rage-quit the conversation. I wasn't planning on it, it just sort of happened while writing it - anyone have any problems with it? Oh, or maybe he'll sort of stay, maybe in hearing range. He just needs to kill something, so eh. I guess he'll stay nearby but kill things. Something.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
@ShinyDiamond I was expecting more, although not that many more xD No problems with it, though.

Turnip can rage-quit the conversation; if you think that's what he'd do in said situation. I personally have nothing against it although vegetables always make everything funnier... nomaybenot.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
...Did Hono just answer Robin's questions already? I guess that leaves him with one question, which he will ask after everyone else in the group has posted & then it's my turn.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Dusk @Kenneth @ShinyDiamond

Righty, so he won't leave as such, he'll just rant and kill some mobs nearby.

And by 'rant', I don't mean the sort of ranting you've seen before. Turnip's properly angry. He's generally fairly chilled out about most things, in truth, the freaking out is just a load of sarcastic over-exaggeration he does for jokes, and probably for his own amusement more than anything else. Turnip being angry for real is actually kind of unsettling...

I just wanted to ask if everyone present was OK with him ranting for a bit - it being the sort of thing that requires silence for a while. Bunnying on a non-obvious scale, basically, which is why I'm asking before I post.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
True Epicness: Robin won't mind. :3c He'll just think him an idiot.

Why? Turnip would actually be making a serious point, and without much shouting, no less. Although I guess I can't blame you, even I wouldn't really have expected that... think I'll post it now, actually, since everyone seems to be OK with it. Odd, Turnip seems to be a lot more serious the more tired he is.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Dusk - Agh, damn, I'm starting to think we should've dual-posted this argument or something... Turnip's not backing down here. I think he has a counter-point for just about everything said as it's said, and he's already angry enough, so he's not going to let anyone finish and he's won't refrain from interrupting. Though I imagine that may well be the same case with Hono. For the record, too, Turnip is astoundingly insensitive, as you may have been able to tell ^_^

And, uh... that bonk on the head... considering he's going to kill things, he's sort of in the mood to stab anything that hits him... Not that he'd wittingly actually stab Hono, of course, but he'd be acting on reflex.

Have to say, though, you're a bloody fast writer {XD} At least, I think you are, I can't keep track of time when browsing the internets.

Wat u wan do? ~_~ Could do a dual post from here. Could go back two posts and combine them into the one and go from there. Could even get someone else from the group (if they feel like intervening in the argument) and have ourselves a triple post. Or a quad post. HEY GUYS. EVERYONE GET OVER HERE AND LETS ALL BE IN THE SAME POST YAAAAAAAY.

:P Hehe, but, uh, yeah, what do you think?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ooh, please don't. I think a collaboration of such massive proportions would kill me.

Though yeesh, he made a girl cry! Also, her older, and I should add "protective" brother is here now, sooo... Turnip's immediately outnumbered, and I'm pretty sure Lucina would be on their side as well.

And Robin just goes with Lucina, sooo... 4v1? Oh wait, Shiren too, 5v1. ._. If he'd willingly run into that, I'd be seriously worried. Then again, I'm already seriously worried, so that's just a double scoop of oh dear god how can a vegetable be so crazy

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Ooh, please don't. I think a collaboration of such massive proportions would kill me.

Though yeesh, he made a girl cry! Also, her older, and I should add "protective" brother is here now, sooo... Turnip's immediately outnumbered, and I'm pretty sure Lucina would be on their side as well.

And Robin just goes with Lucina, sooo... 4v1? Oh wait, Shiren too, 5v1. ._. If he'd willingly run into that, I'd be seriously worried. Then again, I'm already seriously worried, so that's just a double scoop of oh dear god how can a vegetable be so crazy

To be fair, it would be one stab, followed by realisation, an apology, and a warning not to hit him while fighting again. Not sure who'd be on whose side with Hono being on the offensive and Turnip generally only retreating, blocking, and hastily and repeatedly telling them he wasn't trying to kill anyone :P

Hehe, ironically, I think Turnip is the only person, besides the obvious, not judging Hono before he knows her. I believe positive discrimination is the phrase. He doesn't care that she's a girl or a child. Just harsh logic all the way. He's not a fan of what she's said so far, he's not a fan of what she's done so far - but she's not an enemy. Yet. Just a very annoying acquaintance with a very interesting console.

OH MY GOD I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING SO AMAZING AND INSENSITIVE! Geez, I'm not sure if I want to share it yet, it'll be in there when I post next IC, though...

Also, thought of a work-around for the helmet-bashing if you don't feel like the dual-post.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Lucina will no doubt prevent any further fighting, which would probably be better for everyone.

Also, Summer Wars! Wooooooooooooooooo

EDIT: Also I'm the king of this page so before someone posts and changes that I decree that everyone watch Summer Wars!

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Of course! Also, I'm king of the page again, MUAHAHAHAHAA. Watch Summer Wars guys.

It wasn't that hard to predict.

Back