• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Pokemblem [Complete] - Fire Emblem 8 Hack

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024

This hack is Complete.

Fire Emblem is a tactics rpg that has been described as "anime chess".
This hack turns FE8 into a Pokemon game.

Pokemblem Discord Server

Patch
Pokemblem.ups - Patch to Fire Emblem 8 (The Sacred Stones) U

About

Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Please feel free to message me any feedback on discord. Vesly#3053
Thanks for checking out the project. 😄

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I'm honestly surprised that they avent done this concept more following pokemon conquest, imagine if they did Let's Go in this style to give Kanto a truly unique spin.

Anyway I hope that given this is using fire emblem as a base that you flesh out the story some. The original red and blue were originally supposed to have points in plot similar tot he anime I recall, notably with more development on Team Rocket and in turn Mewtwo. It would ultimately benefit the basis of the game to have a more involved story to compliment the gameplay style.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Anyway I hope that given this is using fire emblem as a base that you flesh out the story some. The original red and blue were originally supposed to have points in plot similar tot he anime I recall, notably with more development on Team Rocket and in turn Mewtwo. It would ultimately benefit the basis of the game to have a more involved story to compliment the gameplay style.
So far it is primarily gameplay driven with not much dialogue. It would be nice to add more story elements to it, though I'd rather focus on just creating the areas & encounters for now.

If anyone wants to help with the writing, feel free to talk to me about it. Thanks.

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
Years
Funnily enough, I'm not a huge fan of SRPGs like Fire Emblem, but I'd definitely still give this a shot, cause this looks really cool and clearly had a lot of effort put into it! Also love how you
Spoiler:
(Spoiler tagged just cause the thing I'm talking about is under a spoiler). :D
Definitely keeping my eye on this.

Last edited:

DisgustedKakyoin

aka. Lokonou
Years
Yoo, this is amazing. Really stunning how much effort is being put into this.
Loved Pokémon Conquest and this is giving me heavy Conquest vibes; I will definitively be keeping an eye on this.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
This looks very interesting. Really funny how it's technically a Pokémon rom hack, being both a Pokémon game and a rom hack, despite being based on a non-Pokémon game.

I've got some questions for you, if you don't mind: Will it have perma-death like most of the FE games, or is it more Pokémon-style of post-battle/area revivals for all? Also, how much of the game is done?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I have never actually played Fire Emblem, ans this might just be a good way for to actually get into the franchise. Definitely looks like it's worth a spin.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Will it have perma-death like most of the FE games, or is it more Pokémon-style of post-battle/area revivals for all? Also, how much of the game is done?
I may eventually add an option to nuzlocke it, but it will never be the main mode. You can revive fainted Pokemon at the Pokecenters.

There's about 5 hours of gameplay currently.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 15, 2021
This looks super awesome! I've always wanted a fire emblem version of Pokémon! (I wasn't impressed with Pokémon conquest). I will most definitely be playing it. Also, I totally understand you wanting to get the basic encounters and levels and such completed first, but I think adding a story following the adventures of Red from the Manga or something similar would be uniquely suited for this format, perhaps even better than traditional Pokémon.

Whatever you decide to do, I will definitely be playing your hack.

Years
i think found bug
When i train weedle it did not evolve when you level it up to 7 but instead you need 54 more Exp before it evolve but did not gain any Stats bonus.

also another question this game is still not complete right?

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
i think found bug
When i train weedle it did not evolve when you level it up to 7 but instead you need 54 more Exp before it evolve but did not gain any Stats bonus.

also another question this game is still not complete right?

There's about 5 hours of gameplay currently. I would like to continue making the game over time, so it is not complete in that sense.

Regarding evolving - it can only happen on player phase and will not happen until a unit acts. So if weedle levels up when being attacked by an enemy, it will not evolve until you do something with it (eg. Attack).

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2021
Really loved the game, but I noticed something, the MAG stat doesn't grow up no matter what. SO magical attacks are pretty useless so far.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Really loved the game, but I noticed something, the MAG stat doesn't grow up no matter what. SO magical attacks are pretty useless so far.

Please re-download the patch and apply it. This has been fixed since about Jan 26th. The version downloaded between Jan 18 - Jan 25 has a bug where growth rates were lower than intended. Sorry 😅

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 10, 2021
This looks really interesting, i love Pokemon Conquest and i hope someone hackes soon. This is a good alternative and really clever too

I have a few questions, are you adding more pokemon? The fairy type? Mega Evolution? Z-Moves? I know obviously the project is in an early stage, i just want to know if this is something you have considered (if it's even possible)

So far it is primarily gameplay driven with not much dialogue. It would be nice to add more story elements to it, though I'd rather focus on just creating the areas & encounters for now.

If anyone wants to help with the writing, feel free to talk to me about it. Thanks.

Have you found someone yet? I can help with plotting and writing. I know it's Kanto but it would be nice if it's an AU (Alternate Universe) instead of an adaptation of the Manga

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 10, 2021
This looks really interesting, i love Pokemon Conquest and i hope someone hacks it soon. This is a good alternative and really clever too

I have a few questions, are you adding more pokemon? The fairy type? Mega Evolution? Z-Moves? I know obviously the project is in an early stage, i just want to know if this is something you have considered (if it's even possible)

Have you found someone yet? I can help with plotting and writing. I know it's Kanto but it would be nice if it's an AU (Alternate Universe) instead of an adaptation of the Manga

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024

Basically no to all those questions - I will not be trying to re-create the fancy features from later gens. Except...
Spoiler:

I am limited to 255 classes, which includes NPCs and Objects such as pokeballs, so this game will most closely resemble gen 1 / gen3 remake.

I read the first few chapters of the manga and felt that it would not be suitable for a direct adaptation.

In terms of writing, please join the discord. I'd love to hear your ideas.

Back