• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

will u join these forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2004
i know there knew but i have been workin real hard so pleaseplease join these forums ***sniffle***thank u *****

Last edited by a moderator:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
dont double post and wots the forum about ? O_o looks like u cant advertise other forums

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2004
if aleast 5 people join i will not advertise no more

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I don't think I've ever seen a quadruple post. Anyway, once a moderator sees this they'll just delete the forum's link from the posts.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
What's wrong with this forum? There are plenty of members and there are sections for everything, pokemon related or not. And begging like the way you are isn't the best way to advertise a forum, is it?

Brittany

Back?
Years
Quit double, triple, and quad posting. We don't post links to other forums, you can keep a link in your sig though. This thread will be locked... once proper moderation comes through *remembers she has no powers* XD

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Some people have no clue how to read... there's this thing called rules brax. It's probably a good idea to read them before posting at any forum. Click here to read the rules.

However, if you continue to act in the way you are, you'll be banned pretty quickly I'm sure.

Maybe you don't get it. A double post is posting more than one time in a row (meaning no one posts inbetween).

A triple post is just like a double post, except it is posting three times.

Etcetra etcetra, so on and so forth, blah blah blah. Get it?

If I were you, I'd erase those links, before a moderator sees them. If you want to advertise your forums, put them in your signature.

This is just about the worst way to get people to join. Aside from that, you've begged. How sad. Maybe if you take the time to pay for a website and learn to set up and install a good board, then maybe you'll get more members. I wouldn't count on it though.

Swarthily,
Barry

Brittany

Back?
Years
Barry said:
Some people have no clue how to read... there's this thing called rules brax. It's probably a good idea to read them before posting at any forum. Click here to read the rules.

However, if you continue to act in the way you are, you'll be banned pretty quickly I'm sure.

Maybe you don't get it. A double post is posting more than one time in a row (meaning no one posts inbetween).

A triple post is just like a double post, except it is posting three times.

Etcetra etcetra, so on and so forth, blah blah blah. Get it?

If I were you, I'd erase those links, before a moderator sees them. If you want to advertise your forums, put them in your signature.

This is just about the worst way to get people to join. Aside from that, you've begged. How sad. Maybe if you take the time to pay for a website and learn to set up and install a good board, then maybe you'll get more members. I wouldn't count on it though.

Swarthily,
Barry
Thanks for repeating what I said in the meanest way possible. It's not that big of a deal kid. I doubt this person will get banned on their first offense either. So let's just wait for someone to close this thread, okay?

Sawyer

���
Years
god, i don't think i've ever seen a quadruple post before... i think maybe brax is 7 and can't understand that that's a horrible way to get members... well anyway, i think i'll get a mod...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hes not 7 thats the amount of posts neway mods should close this tread cuz he wants us to join another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back