• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Neosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The more I think about it, they happier I would be for there to be a Spanglish version of the game instead of a full English translation. That would give this game a very unique feel, since it's already basically set in Mexico. For the love of all that you hold sacred, leave the ridiculously simple phrases alone.

Anyone recall how Assassin's Creed left little bits of Italian in the script? That made the world actually feel like Italy. Really simple stuff like (from one of the screenshots, for example) "Mi nombre es Scarlet" is fine the way it is. People who say "hi" in the script should say "hola" or whatever other Spanish phrases for "hi" there are and continue, but in English. Family titles (mom, dad, grandma, etc.) should all be in Spanish. Really small stuff like that would make this game absolutely golden. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
The more I think about it, they happier I would be for there to be a Spanglish version of the game instead of a full English translation. That would give this game a very unique feel, since it's already basically set in Mexico. For the love of all that you hold sacred, leave the ridiculously simple phrases alone.

Anyone recall how Assassin's Creed left little bits of Italian in the script? That made the world actually feel like Italy. Really simple stuff like (from one of the screenshots, for example) "Mi nombre es Scarlet" is fine the way it is. People who say "hi" in the script should say "hola" or whatever other Spanish phrases for "hi" there are and continue, but in English. Family titles (mom, dad, grandma, etc.) should all be in Spanish. Really small stuff like that would make this game absolutely golden. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I totally agree with you...

Now that I think about it...it would make the game perfect...

Years
@Chaos: Him? To make this thread new blame-spam? And edit it to his ideas?
@Cotaman: I thought Tenochtitlan was an ancient city not the name of civilization =D

Anyways it's really interesting that the hacks with the best graphics are always from foreign creators :D

Nope, he is wrong. Tenochtitlan is the ancient city, the civilization are the aztecs. Cool thing that the region is based around my country. ¡Viva México!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Woah this thing looks great the tiling, titlescreen storyline and many more... :)

But I would like it more if there was a translated version of this in english...:)

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Woah this thing looks great the tiling, titlescreen storyline and many more... :)

But I would like it more if there was a translated version of this in english...:)

Again where is the download period spanish? Because it is nowhere to be found yet this is in the Hacks Showcase. If there is no present download why isn't it in the Progressing Hacks.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
well another awesome hack ! Great tiles and maps !But i think (along with others ) that this should be also translated in english ( like pokémon Light Platinum was) so that more people will be able to play it ( that don't know Spanish) ! anyways hope this will progress keep it up ;)

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Seeing this makes me scream...
I WONT THIS TILEEEEEEEEES XDDDDD
Seriously i wont em where can i get em would yo mind sharing ?:)
i already have some good for my hack but this is amazing.

Lol so you ''WONT'' them?I ''WONT'' the beta wheter it's english or not.It's epic.The graphics are good but i like it if it's like fire red.These graphics kill my eyes.Too much color.That's why i stopped playing Pokemon Light Platinum etc.
( ._.)

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Hello brother
Well, you know my opinion, the hack is great, the cover I was just great, a work of art.

I hope to see a beta soon!

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020

[/SPOILER]

soon a legend was born: 3.

video of the water lilies already corrected the mapping was only a small demonstration, the script will not be in the hack only water lilies mini game

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
look awesome.. wonderfull

if only i can understand spanish,
and btw where is the download link?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I see this has appeared in Hacks Showcase - and again I am conflicted, it's not in English. I hate that. I'll stand by for an eventual English version.

Cyclone

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Yeah like light platinum was translated. Also how can this hack be in the showcase and having awards without even being released ??? It's a great hack and really it is a pity not to translate it in English...like pokemon mystic version wasn't translated.......ever.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
What I hate in Hack Showcase is that there are so many Spanish hacks, or hacks that just begin with cool tiles/new regions and never get updated, with people bumping "When is this coming out?".

Also, when a hack isn't even out and has awards. I remember that GBC hack that won Hack Of The Year 2003/3004, I don't exactly remember, and never came out. D:

Anyway, this looks good! If it comes out in english, I'll play it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back