• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CLOUD v6.66 [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
trying to kill everyone omg

well, i finally posted. heres some more action *throws it at you*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I want to party up with Pepperton 8D Whenever I post.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Skymin, I added the dialogue to the SU above.
Cool! My only real problem is that you don't seem to use the "new speaker, new line" rule. If we can fix that up then you are all set!
Same here! :D

Are there cash items in the game that can be accessed using another player's key? Cause I think Wind really wants his Plasma Blade back (and the gun, too).
Not as of yet. The only way to get items at the moment are monster drops. ;) though the ones I just spawned might drop a little bit of weapons and armour, it won't be anything high level at all.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
We need to describe defeating each and every monster?

Grinding is gonna suuuuuuuuuck.

Is real world MMO slang used in CLOUD?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
We need to describe defeating each and every monster?

Grinding is gonna suuuuuuuuuck.

Is real world MMO slang used in CLOUD?
At the moment? Yep. Because we are level one and those monsters will be pretty hard and can't be taken on alone, yes indeedy. Maybe not later on. But levels are at your own leisure, as long as you dont LEVEL 50!!! on one monster. And yeah, slang would be used.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
to MESS WITH TEH SYSTEM!!!!!! you might get them back later maybe idk

also, everyone, just letting you know that factory reset daemons with no battle items equipped means no skills, and the only real thing you can do to attack atm is punch. but all your posts so far have been fabulous~~~

AAAAAH, guess that means I can't do Colette's flamey-guitar thing again.
Does that mean she lost her guitar? .0.
Oh, and do characters have innate abilities, such as Wyatt's (one of mah NPCs) "Pathfinder Vision" thingy? If not, then . . . hmm . . . NEED TO RETHINK THINGS. (Cause I was thinking some characters would have certain abilities that were part of the avatar itself, such as the power to control plant-life (Videl's Daemon) or, as I mentioned, Wyatt's Clairvoyance)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Skymin, the deed is done :) sorry about the slip-up. I need to start using that rule.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I might have taken some liberties in my last post. Let me know if anything (the last part) wasn't ok.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Quick question Skymin. Should my first post start from the announcement on the 21st from ICARUS?
Yep, from after the first post in the IC thread. Read everyone elses' posts as well so you have an idea of whats going on and what to post and in case you want to interact with someone. d:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Thanks for answering my questions, Skymin~ Just trying to get a feel for the larger world. ^_^

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
SO HE'LL NEVER HAVE A PLASMA BLADE AGAIN?!

Wind will be so dissapointed. D:
Which reminds me, how many people would it take to take out one of those monsters in our current state? Because right now we only have Wind, Kemono Vera, and Pepperton.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
He might get it back eventually. It depends on his decisions and stuff. ;D

And Ryuujinx as well. She's there as well. It's probably a 3 on 1 kind of deal with those monsters, 2 on 1 if youre lucky~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ryuujinx is there and kind of threw out a suggestion for the others that you can reply to if you feel like it :p We could pretend that there were more players than us helping out, right?

EDIT: it's a shame I can't double post xD Who's that emoting and crying daemon that lillizuki's writing about? Not pepperton, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back