• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mobile Website?

Should We Have A Mobile Website

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

Sup3rSuzaku

Trusted Pokemon Trader
Years
Hey I was just thinking I am on my iPod right now and it is really difficult to type because it lags every minute and for people who don't own a computer or always on the go but they have a phone with an internet browser this could really be useful who agrees with me?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
This site, ie. PokeCommunity, actually has a theme or two for mobile use, I think... but I can't find it, sorry.
If you're an all-the-time mobile Internet user you may want to invest in a netbook.

Last edited:
Years
Any suggestions about the community are better suited in Community Questions and Feedback. The higher staff actually keep an eye out there for any questions and suggestions you have, as opposed to OVP, where... they don't. :(

I don't know if you'll get much more discussion out of this thread over in CQ&F, but I've moved it there just in case h-staff has something more to say about the subject.

On a personal note, if the mobile site doesn't work for you, the Pokelink themes are pretty small banner-wise. It might work better on your iPod than most of PC's other themes. ^^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This site, ie. PokeCommunity, actually has a theme or two for mobile use, I think... but I can't find it, sorry.

This is the theme created for mobile use at the moment - currently in development apparently though.

Rukario

Banned
Years
in the near future we will have a purpose-built mobile skin as well as an iPhone/pad/pod and Android mobile app for accessing PC.

can't give you a release date yet as we don't know it. (it will be soonish)

Back