• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Infernal Red / Natural Green

How many Gyms should the first demo go up to?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

crispybacon1234

Pokémon IR/NG Dev
Years
Started playing this and it looks pretty good!

Will there be controller support? Or ability to remap keys?

You should be able to remap keys using F1.

As for controller support, it isn't planned right now, so your best bet would be using software such as Xpadder or JoytoKey to map your controller to your keyboard.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 7, 2019
562 I think that's the number have benn removed because supposedly Nintendo files a copyright thing so all those games have been removed honestly I don't think it's Nintendo but you won't be seeing them on there anytime soon unless he re-uploads it which i don't recommend for the time being.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Great to hear you'll still be working on this. Quick question: In the current beta, what's the key to open the menu? I only seem to be able to do so using the mouse.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
i would love to see johto in this game, but anyway ive played this game for awhile and its great! keep up the good work

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
Just want to make sure, so new pokemon evolutions like bellossom, Kingdra, and politoed exist in this remake? That'd be cool but i rly need to get the trade thing sorted out since I want some trade evo pkmn in my team and if i can't get them i have to wait later in the game. Also can you like choose whether you want mega charizardite y or x cuz i want y not x. I might recommend for trade pkmn that require items just "use" the item on the pkmn and for pkmn that require trade evo alone just evolve at a certain lvl? Final thing where would be the sun stone for bellossom and where would be the king's rock heartscaled etc?

crispybacon1234

Pokémon IR/NG Dev
Years
Just want to make sure, so new pokemon evolutions like bellossom, Kingdra, and politoed exist in this remake?

Yes, but right now you can't get Kingdra or Politoed. Don't worry, we do have something planned for the trade evolutions.
Bellossom can still be obtained by evolving Gloom with a Sun Stone.

Also can you like choose whether you want mega charizardite y or x cuz i want y not x.

Some Mega Stones are version exclusive. Charizardite X can be found in Infernal Red, whereas Charizardite Y can be found in Natural Green.

Final thing where would be the sun stone for bellossom and where would be the king's rock heartscaled etc?

King's Rock and Heart Scales haven't been added to the game just yet.
But, there is one Sun Stone in the game, which can be found in...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
Yes, but right now you can't get Kingdra or Politoed. Don't worry, we do have something planned for the trade evolutions.
Bellossom can still be obtained by evolving Gloom with a Sun Stone.

Some Mega Stones are version exclusive. Charizardite X can be found in Infernal Red, whereas Charizardite Y can be found in Natural Green.

King's Rock and Heart Scales haven't been added to the game just yet.
But, there is one Sun Stone in the game, which can be found in...
Spoiler:

Thx for the response. But I wanna know, what Pokemon can mega evolve? I know that this is a spoiler but I really wanna know.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
How many gyms are in the current version? Looks like a great game!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
actually tried to make a FRLG remake/sequel of my own but yours looks way cooler than what I could put together. This is on my list of games to play!

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
its sad that its been like half a year that the developer of this game said anything on this thread

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 1, 2022
I enjoy the game as I played but today I tried to recive the mistery gift and i recived the following error

Script 'BW_MysteryGift' line 239: NoMethodError occured. private method 'split' called for nil:NilClass

At least could someone tell me please how to fix this by my own?

Back