• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
ORLY? >_>

I'm gonna do that challenge, looks quite interesting tbh. :P Emulators for the win. <3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
As much as I love emulators, due to the speed being very speedy, but there's something about playing on the cartridge itself which is very amusing. The ability to play the cartridge means I don't necessarily have to be at the computer to play it, and I actually get the motivation to play it as well. :D

Perriechu

Years
As much as I love emulators, due to the speed being very speedy, but there's something about playing on the cartridge itself which is very amusing. The ability to play the cartridge means I don't necessarily have to be at the computer to play it, and I actually get the motivation to play it as well. :D

I would play it on a cartridge, but my Emerald version has gone walk abouts. <_< So has Leafgreen, and Heartgold! >: I hate 5 Year old children. D: Messing with muh thangs.

Perriechu

Years
I don't really care about the lost Leafgreen, it kept erasing my data, so it was obviously broken. v_v I just want my dear Emerald back. ;;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well it can't be you, as you're the resident Green/Gary/Giratina whatever you are. I'll just go three G's. I'm obviously the resident Magcargo/Volbeat/Exeggutor/Boldore here. As for other people, I have no idea.

I always pictured myrrhman as the resident Rocket Grunt for some reason. :|

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
What no.
Being a Lucy Kaboosey obviously means you're just showing the real you, which is more beautiful than the new you or something. Idk I'm assuming you've never had plastic surgery.

On the topic of challenges and glee I would do a duo challenge and name my Pokemon if I could, Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Fake Boobs. :D

Perriechu

Years
I'm so pretty. :B i've never had plastic surgery. ;)

Santana & Brittany! \o/ I need to do more on my TCG Challenge.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I've always been the resident very-small-and-cute-Pikachu :P Though I'm always Quilava on other forums :I

BTW: I'm going with my team to the First Lego League: Open European Championship in Holland the next couple of days, so don't expect updates from me (I have my computer and internet available, but the team consists mainly of Minecraft-freaks, so...)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
And I'm your host, Mr. Can't Decide on One Pokemon for a Week. Also, I'm rushing through the Save the Pokemon Challenge on Ruby rn. I like how my team turned out though. Lookin' sexy.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
New challenge idea (not really a challenge, but a different way to play through the game):
Knock-out Challenge: play through the game catching every Pokemon in every route and train them all (keep the same levels) and as you catch new Pokemon when your party is full you can choose to box it or to 'knock-out' one of your party to replace it with. Or, you must knock out Pokemon in order (nickname using numbers and once you get to 6, replace 1 with 7 and so forth). I might do this on HG and keep track of it in my blog, because it isn't exactly a challenge.

Years
Already? Happy birthday in that case, I guess.
Man, I just realized I haven't been doing any challenges for over half a year now, I feel bad for doing so now. Which does not necessarily mean I'm going to get off my lazy rear and play some any time soon.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGES! :D

Have a drifloon hat to celebrate. :)
Spoiler:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
333.gif
Happy Birthday, Challenges~ <3

Pretty much done with school. I'm having my last test (to my knowledge) tomorrow, so that means I'll be pretty much free for the rest of my remaining school days. And then there's summer. :)
I've been trying to keep myself busy and not bored with a variety of challenges. I know I have my personal 151 solos challenge, the Favorite Challenge V2, and now the TCG Challenge (which I will be doing multiple times...more than 10, I think.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back