• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

mew three

Mewtwo
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2007
BANNED because you banned him for banning you. And banned for my post not making any sence.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Banned for making mudkips into BeyBlades. (I thought it said "Mudkip Bladder for a second!)

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Banned for having a Pikachu avatar when you should clearly have a Vaporeon one.

Now now now, there is no need to flame me, it's just mean.

Anyway on to penguin.

Your banned because you don't have a pokemon related banner, in fact you don't even have a banner! (Yeah, I can be a hypocrite sometimes...)

And I'm the only one who doesn't have a pokemon banner, well look whos talkin'

BANNED

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
Years
Banned for liking Vaporeon over Umbreon, who is widely regarded as the best Eevee evo.
BANNED

Azonic

hello friends
Years
BANNED FOR NOT BANNING THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU WHO BANNED SOMEONE ELSE WHO BANNED ME WHO TRIED TO BAN YOU AND WORKED!

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
BANNED because you think Houndoom is in darkness, when it is obviously a light pokemon. The just mispelled it. Really!

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
The only reason for double post is a computer erorr.I was banning Penguinpal6,but then you(HoundoomofDarkness) posted,so I clicked back and banned you,so it ended up as a double post.I tried to delete my first post,but it wouldn't do it.

Anyways,dragonslayerboy, you are BANNED! beacause we all know Buizels start out weak.

Back