• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
For me, that would be 2012 in Review event. I remember writing a review there and getting 2 emblems as the result.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
I would say PCX. Had so much fun in one week on a forum than I've ever had before. Right after that I'd say, the Egg Swaps, specifically the Easter Egg Swap last year. It's really exciting seeing what Pokemon comes out of the egg and in the Easter 2012 I got third place and won an awesome emblem for it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

I haven't been here for long, but I'll judge my decision by the events that I joined since I was here.

I would say Movie Night. We were watching Pokemon the First Movie. We had around 10 people watching it together and it was really fun. I really hope we could have one soon :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why

pcx was fun. movie nights looked fun too, but i didn't participate in dat one.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013

My favorite event has to be the April Fools' events. I wasn't able to participate in all of them, even the ones since I've joined, but I know 2006 had Todoroki, 2008 had everyone being a staff member, 2009 had Todoroki's return (which I participated in), and I remember either 2010 or 2011 had a slowpoke prank (Also participated).

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I love PC, it's a wonderful forum so I think I'll join. :3

Username: Rainbow Arcanine
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is a wonderful forum and I'm glad I discovered it. I love coming here everyday and supporting it, so this is a perfect club for me! :3
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
It was a really humid night and I was getting restless of reading a novel I had picked up from the library around two days before I joined PC, so I hopped onto the computer. I wasn't in the mood for a game but I thought I'd just browse around some Pokemon discussions for a bit before going, which is when I then discovered PC. I thought it was a really friendly and brilliant forum so I decided to join and the polls were also good, so yeah!

What's your favorite board on PC?
I like most of the boards on PC but I'd say my favourite is the Fourth Generation Games section seeing as I could discuss with others about my favourite and first generation. Also they had some really interesting topics over there :3. A few close favourites would include Other Voting Polls and the Pokemon Voting Polls since I've always loved participating in polls and some of the questions asked were really creative! :3. And lastly the Roleplay Corner, although I don't post at all in there, I really like browsing through roleplays and reading for hours on end.

I've only been in one PC event, the PCX but even then I thought it was a really cool event. They had some fun activities like iSketch and I particularly liked the anime contest along with other topics. It was also a time where PC members got to get together and have loads of fun. :3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
What's your favourite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?

I haven't really attended any full-blown PC events since I've joined, so I can't really answer this. Oh...wait, does the PC Community Day on the battle server count? :3 So yeah, that'll be my favourite for now. xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Username: Lightning, but call me Erica. :3
Reason for Joining the Club: I love PC and I like talking about it, lol
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario although I still think of him as PPNSteve after all these years hahaha

Hope no one minds if I answer all the previous topics thus far...

How did you find out about PC?
Found it in the summer of '02 when I was joining a whole bunch of Pokémon forums. I forgot about most of them, including PC, by the time school started up again in September. In December, a good online friend of me told me she'd been modded at a forum she was newly obsessed with and that she had a fanclub at that forum. I was intrigued by the idea of a fanclub so I asked for the URL so I could see and noticed (because of the slogan!) that it was the forum I'd liked during the summer so I joined again on December 14, 2002 and the rest is history. :)

What's your favorite board on PC?
I'll be honest, my favourite board for years was Community HQ because I liked being able to make decisions that affected PC's daily running. n_n;; Nowadays it's probably Other Clubs because of the laid back socializing with like-minded people here.

What's your favorite event on PC? Why?
Mm, honestly, I've never really been one for PC events. :x When they're too big, I find them a bit overwhelming so I tend to lie low during them. I think the only one I actively looked forward to and really enjoyed was the very first "Get Together" which was literally just a bunch of people hoping to beat the record for most users online at one time. We manually sent out a bunch of PMs to everyone we knew to get them to come online at a specific time one Saturday or something and then everyone tried to post in the DCC at once which made it horrifically spammy but it was a lot of fun. :'D

If you have a chance to make the event for PC, what would it be?
Um, as I said, I don't really like super organized events. I guess I like the idea of movie nights or streaming episodes of the anime as a group though. But if the group is too big, it feels too disconnected so I feel like that would just be something better enjoyed with closer friends from PC and not necessarily as an official board-wide event. :x

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Welcome Erica to the club!

Anyways, guys, let's get active here! The topics are getting kinda stale and it be really bad if the is one topic and not get answered!

Unfortunately we're gonna have to make a new topic!

What did you think of the AF prank 2013?

Starry Windy

Years
It's quite interesting that the users are changed into Pokemon, and number of posts is the number of that Pokemon in the National Dex! But it's a bit of confusing because the last poster's name in PC Homepage is turned into ???.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
To the current topic:

It was great, but confusing. Didn't knew who was who. And I was jealous of people whoever got a Snorlax, and even more jealous if that person got a Shiny Snorlax. Nevertheless, PC was the only one who pranked me on that day.

Salzorrah

Years
Hmmm... The club is really getting stale guys! Hmm... guys please answer this next topic!

What do you think about the recent name changes in PC this year?

I believe there were too many. But I do liek some spring cleaning seeing as the other boards were not as active as others.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Username: Yuki's Sword
Reason for Joining the Club: I like PC, of course!
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario.

How did you find out about PC? *Points to Google.* I probably stumbled across PC on Google like most Pokemon forums I join~.

What's your favorite board on PC? Right now I'd have to say Pokemon Anime because that forum is a lot of fun to post in.

What's your favorite event on PC? April Fools, silly. PC plays the best pranks.

Years
I'll answer two topics so I can catch up.

I liked the idea of people showing up as different Pokemon in the postbits and you couldn't tell who that user is unless if you hovered over the online/offline icon and also the main forum index showed all the last posters as just ??? to further make it mysterious. Sadly I never found myself as an Oshawott lol but I did find myself as a Samurott which is close enough.

Yeah I do admit they were too heavy on section name changes this year but it did see some restructure as well, such as Game Development getting reorganized (and they plan to do it for Emulation as well) but I'm still trying to get used to NU/W's new name, The Welcome Lounge. The entire Off-Topic section getting changed was something well needed.

Starry Windy

Years
For me, these name changes are better and well-considered, especially with NU/W (currently The Welcome Lounge) and OVP (currently Chit Chat and Polls).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I am still adjusting to them, I really miss the old ones, but I guess this one really shows what the section is, as most people always mix up the OVP and the OCC together.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

Honestly I love them all save for Tabletop Games getting taken out. I understand it was only for like the card or DnD enthusiasts and I get that there are fanclubs but sometimes it is hard to talk about deck lists in a fanclub and have discussion on each one. Felt it could've been put under GE or something but oh well!

And as for AF 2013 I LOOOVVED it! I thought it was crazily fun and I had a blast on that day <333

Salzorrah

Years
Username: Yuki's Sword
Reason for Joining the Club: I like PC, of course!
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario.

How did you find out about PC? *Points to Google.* I probably stumbled across PC on Google like most Pokemon forums I join~.

What's your favorite board on PC? Right now I'd have to say Pokemon Anime because that forum is a lot of fun to post in.

What's your favorite event on PC? April Fools, silly. PC plays the best pranks.

Welcome Pala! As always, new topic time!

We saw April as the time of celebrations, many birthdays, PCversaries, and also mod promotions.

Do you think that there will be more mod promotions in 2013 than there were in 2012?

This is opinion based so dont give any names okay ;>

Salzorrah

Years
*BUNP* Seeing as this is way past its 2 week mark, I'll just bump this. Feel free to delete this Andy if it incase breaks the rules ;o;

Well, just wanted to answer the topic above so that the club can get back on its feet :>

Do you think that there will be more mod promotions in 2013 than there were in 2012?

Hmm... I really think so with all of some big changes on PC here and there, I think there would be :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back