• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KingOfClub's Sprite Gallery

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
Alright, well this is my debut gallery on PokeCommunity. I hope you like them. ALL of these can be used publicly, IF YOU GIVE CREDIT TO KINGOFCLUBS! Ok good :P. I will update regularly, but I will never do more than a double post, so please comment. The newer ones use D/P sprites, the older ones don't. I'M ONLY POSTING 20 IMAGES PER POST MAX!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fusions:
Collaboration.png

For conveniance, heres all of the sprites throughout this thread (Except recolours) posted together. If you want to use them, scroll down to the individual images.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECOLOURS:

Last edited:
Years
Let's see...
Nice, very nice. I can't see any mistakes here. Of eeveelutions fusions, I like Jolt-Flare the most. Mix of Scizzor and Arbok looks also great. Feralipedo - better not annoy it... ^_~ And red Rayquaza - now looks like FIRE/STEEL type (shiny Ho-Oh's palette, I guess?)
Keep it up.

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
Hey thanks guys! Well, you should be happy to know that I'm back from vacation, so I will be posting some more :). And BTW, the Rayquaza is named Ray-Ray, and it's regular Ho-Oh Pallete.
FUSIONS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delcario.png
Hitmonmush.png
QwilBear.png
ChatearyandLochatty.png
Poochitar.png
Sceptiken.png
Umbredude.png
Pipchic.png

RECOLOURS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swaray.png

Last edited:

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
Thanks, sounds like you guys like them! I'm editing in more as I go:

Fusions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grumwile.png
Floatking.png
Slugmel.png
Absolotto.png
Drasnake.png
Molzapcuno.png
Abomogre.png

Last edited:
Years
Very good job KingOfClubs, I like most of them.

My favourites are Umbredude, Poochitar, Feralizard, Charistoise, Scizbok and Feralipedo

How do you make these man?

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
Lol Finally another post. And I work pixel by pixel. Plus, I try to do extremely hard things. I tell my little sister who hasn't played pokemon, pick 2 numbers between 1 and 493, and then mix them. Thats how the slugmel and floatking happened. Thanks :).

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Here's a pointer. Fill in the black spots and It'll look cooler.

Years
Ok here's a challenge. Try fusing the 3 Regis together, or the 3 legendary dogs or birds... that would looks awesome

If you can't don't worry
Amachi says: try not to make comments that sound like requests k? Just focus on giving c+c

All of the ones in Post #7 are absolutely brilliant, very well done

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Let up on the harsh comments Purfugly, or you're going to get a warning k? When commenting, be more constructive.

Edit: on second thoughts, I'm gonna give you a warning for this.

Last edited:

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
Thanks Amachi, and BTW, I didn't even copy and paste into this thread. I use an

Last edited:

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
Thanks! I find that lots of people like the umbradude. It took my like 5 minutes :P... The rayquaza took like half an hour though.

Back