• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Long Journey...

MoopNoot

Noot
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 23, 2018
So - I have every Pokemon game ever. Sort of. I have Black, White, Black 2/White 2, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Platinum, Soul Silver, Leaf Green, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I've decided to finally put these games to work and actually play them.

I want to experience the games as a competitive player, breed, open my own trade/breeding shop on this site once I've done that and really dive into the Pokemon Community. But - I don't really have anything right now to offer, so I'm not opening my doors right now. So yeah, doors are closed until further notice.

I'm not even started yet in Blue or Yellow. I have plans for how I go through Gold/Silver/Crystal, which I have multiple copies on and two different 3DS systems. So yeah, I've got a good set-up here. I'm playing through Y and right now I'm in Shalor City. I've started with Froakie and it was female not-shiny, I didn't try for any good IVs or natures I thought I'd breed for that later but I was really happy it was female.

Anyway, as for legendaries and such I can shiny hunt for them, though it'll be a long and painful process. I could shiny hunt for legendaries in Gold/Silver/Crystal and Soul Silver giving me more chances to get multiples, transfer them over to future generations and then eventually over to my Sun/Moon and then USUM. I just want to know what people want? What do people want for what I have?

I have NOTHING right now. So please don't go asking me for things. This is only a thread to track my progress as I continue on through the very long, tedious journey it's going to take to get to this point and once i finally shiny hunt all of my legendaries, breed all my mons THEN I will seek out the competitive section of this site. Man I bet we'll be in Gen 8 by then but screw it : ' D

Does anyone still play X/Y online battles? or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? I want to know because if I do finish this way later and stuff I can still battle people online and don't have to buy freaking Pokemon Switch and my efforts will be ruined. .-.

Thanks - Noot.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
idk if people still battle on the Gen 6 games, but people certainly do on the Gen 7 ones

Back